wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from samiswise in WiseForceDeleter - it says deleted, but not really deleted.
Thanks for your feedback.
Wise Force Deleter is running on Windows system, for security reasons, Wise Force Deleter does not, nor does it have permission to delete Windows system files. I reviewed the email you sent to us, the file bootmgr is the boot file of Windows, which is very important, and Wise Force Deleter cannot delete it.
There should be a bug showing that the file has been deleted, and we will fix this problem in subsequent versions.
We recommend that users enter safe mode to delete files because there are indeed some files (non-Windows system files) that cannot be deleted by Wise Force Deleter, but they can be deleted in safe mode.
Thank you for your understanding.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from samiswise in [New Release] Wise Duplicate Finder v2
Comprehensive Upgrade of Page Layout Greatly Improves Productivity
After more than three months of continuous debugging and hard work by the WiseCleaner developers, the fully upgraded Wise Duplicate Finder v2 finally meets everyone! This time we will show you a completely different Wise Duplicate Finder. The biggest change in Wise Duplicate Finder v2 is the new adjustment to the page layout.
We mainly focus on three improvements in Wise Duplicate Finder v2:
New interface layout enhances user productivity
The main body of the page is divided into several modules: File, Home, View, Options and Upgrade (Free version). You can clearly see that they are placed in the upper left position when you open the program. In the previous version, the advanced selection function and the content in the Menu are integrated and embedded in the above column. Here you can perform file duplication check, text size adjustment, language change, program setting, etc. The intuitive page layout makes the operation time-saving and greatly improves productivity.
More vivid and energetic icons
Wise Duplicate Finder v2 changes the style of plain text in the past, and pays more attention to the construction of page icons. For example, the drop-down menu of file types adds related icons. The combination of icon and text makes the overall interface more vivid and dynamic. The overall structure looks more layered.
Provide one-stop service function
While exploring the functions of the program itself, developers also focus on bringing quick functions to users. In Wise Duplicate Finder-v2, all scan results are supported for printing. You can also open a file or open a file location in Wise Duplicate Finder. These improvements greatly meet the different needs of users.
Here are some other important improvements that can be available:
1. Adopt a brand-new interface to perfectly solve the problem of interface blur caused by scaling settings
2. Support zooming the text in the scan result: Standard, Large, and Extra-large.
3. Improve the filtering function to support rapid filtering of multiple file types.
4. Support to export scan results to multiple formats, txt, csv, html, excel.
We look forward to you exploring more new features. Valuable feedback is very important to us. With every improvement, we hope to provide you with an engaging and productive experience.
For more details:
Download Wise Duplicate Finder:
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from samiswise in New product release statement--- Wise Toys
Date: June 11, 2021
1, New added 3 plugins: Tiny image, Code converter, and Password generator.
2, Supports to set a shortcut key for a plugin. Quickly launch a plugin without display the main window.
3, Added a quick launch panel. users can add 9 frequently used plugins, quickly launch a plugin from the panel.
4, Supports to run Wise Toys automatically when Windows startup.
5, Fixed some known bugs.
Update / Download Wise Toys v1.0.2
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from Tib in wise registry cleaner and lower internet connection
Please select the items you want to reverse, click the button "System Default" at the bottom, then please reboot the system.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from xilolee in How to Make Your Own Theme of Wise Care 365
DIY Tips: How to Make Your Own Theme of Wise Care 365
It would be a pleasure to see your favorite picture become the theme of Wise Care 365.
You know what? You can do it all by yourself! It's easy & fast!
Let's get started.
Step-1: Get the template files here.
1. Download the skin template files package here
2. Unzip it to a folder called "newskin".
Step-2: Replace the pictures.
1. Open the "newskin" folder, you'll find the following files:
(2) MainFrame (folder with 10 files)
2. Please replace the pictures above with the ones you have prepared for the new theme.
(The files with the suffix of *.jpg & *.png are pictures.)
This time we only try to make simple skin, so please just simply replace the pictures named frame.png and preview.png.
a. Please keep your new picture the same name and format as the replaced.
b. The size of the picture preview.png cannot be changed. (60x60 pixels)
c. The frame.png is the background image of Wise Care 365. If you use an image as the frame.png, it cannot be smaller than the window size of Wise Care 365 (968x590). If it is a solid color picture, its size is 60x60 pixels.
d. For aesthetic reasons, the sizes of other pictures can be changed but not suggested. Only original size or minor modification is suggested.
Step-3: Modify the configuration file.
Please open the skin.ini file to modify the configuration information needed.
1. Name= (the name of your DIY theme)
2. Author= (the author name you prefer to display)
3. Comment= (introduction of the theme)
Step-4: Wrap the skin files.
1. Select all the files and right-click to open the context menu.
2. Then click add to archive.
3. Please refer to the screenshot. Fix the archive format to *.zip and type the file name above it.
4. Click OK to complete the process.
Step-5: Modify the suffix of the zip file.
Please change the file type *.zip to *.wskn and save the change.
Step-6: Start to use the skin.
1. On your desktop, right-click the icon of Wise Care 365 and click Open file location on the context menu.
2. Open the folder Themes and copy the new.wskn file from step-5 to this folder.
3. Open Wise Care 365, click Theme button.
4. Click the newly added theme.
4. Voila! Enjoy!
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from MrBuster9600 in What's the difference between Wise PC 1stAid and Wise Care 365 Pro 3.4.2, and do I need PC 1stAid if I have 365 Pro 3.4.2??
First, Wise PC 1st Aid and Wise Care 365 are different products. Wise 1st Aid is used to fix some regular problems that you have received error messages. Wise Care 365 is used to optimize the system and clean disk that can help you fix some potential problems.
Second, you can run Wise Care 365 to clean the system every day, but run Wise PC 1stAid only if you get a specific problem.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from jin8864y in WiseFolderHider feature requests, bug reports, updated translations
Thanks for your feedback.
We will check and fix it soon,
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from DazidHon in Brand New Version Of Wise Care 365 --: 3.0 Beta
@tipstir, 1, About memory size error, we have got it. we will fix it asap. 2, About graphic temperature, I guess your graphic card is an Integrated graphic card. There is a problem to get integrated graphic card temperature, we are working hard to fix it. 3. About language option. I don't think this is necessary. v2 has this option, but v3 don't need it. wise care 365 v3 will auto match user's system language. I think this is more easily for user. I saw your disk is 320 GB, all language files are total less than 5 MB. Do you really need to free up 5 MB disk space? 4, About Google Chrome 37.0.2031.2 Dev *64 Wise care 365 v3 can detect it, but we have not test it. Can you help us to do it? 5, About your tool Remove WiseBoot.zip We don't recommend to use it. I don't know when you remove this service whether may cause other problem. This is a part of Wise Care 365.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from Minamoto Kobayashi in My legal key is not accepted: YOU ARE POSSIBLY A VICTIM OF PIRATED LICENSE KEY
Sorry about it.
Please try this way:
1, Close Wise Care 365
2, Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\
3, Copy this file hosts to Desktop
4, Use Notepad to open hosts file, delete wisecleaner contents, and save it.
5, Copy this new hosts file to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\, overwrite the old file.
6, Run Wise Care 365
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from FortopR in WiseVideoPlayer feature requests, bug reports, updated translations
Thanks for your feedback.
I will report it to the developer team.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from chip in WiseReminder feature requests, bug reports, updated translations
Thanks for your feedback.
We will improve it.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from JosezGow in WiseGameBooster feature requests, bug reports, updated translations
Thanks for your feedback.
Please download and install the debug version below.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from Garthesone in How To Create a System Restore Point Manually In Windows7& 8.1?
2 metnods to create system restore point.
1, If you have installed wise care 365 / wise registry cleaner, you can use it to create a system restore point.
2, When you login windows desktop, please click Start - All programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from BrantMiG in How to downgrade from Windows 10 to an older version
How to Recover Windows 10 to Windows 7/8.1
Microsoft has launched Windows 10 worldwide on 29 July, 2015 and will provide a free upgrade for existing Windows users. If you are running a Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 PC, you possibly already start to experience the new operating system. As we know up to now, Windows 10 has a good compatibility with most of popular applications, but not all. Although you may easily tend to be tempted by the free logic, we’d like to remind some users not to hurry up for the upgrading.
1. Game player. It takes time for all game vendors to adjust their products to realize smoothly running under the new operating system.
2. Some business software like digital sculpting, inventory, accounting software and the programming software not from Microsoft. It’s recommended to consult the vendors before upgrading.
3. If your PC is running on previous versions of Windows (XP or Vista), which always means outdated hardware, it won’t work properly on Windows 10. You may fail during upgrading process or couldn’t booting your PC after that.
For those users having finished the upgrading, if you find you’d like to return the old version which you are used to, you could follow the following steps.
1. Click "Action Center" on the right-down corner of Windows 10 desktop to get the pop-up.
2. Then click "All settings" to get the System Setting menu. Choose the last item "Update & security"
3. Refer to the diagram. Choose "Recovery"
4. From the right column to find "Go back to Windows 7"
5. Click "Get started" to get the pop-up. Choose one of reasons and click next step
6. Click next step.
7. Last reminding. Click next step
8. Click "Go back to Windows 7" to start the system recovery.
9. The recover process is taking about 20 minutes.
1. You need to have the folders named $Windows~BT and Windows.old under the system drive to finish the "Go back"
2. Some Cleaning up software may delete $Windows~BT folder to cause the fail of the system recovery. (WiseCleaner won't clean these two folders.)
If you possibly recover the old edition of Windows, please don’t forget to copy above two folders after you upgrade to Windows 10.
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from EdwardTum in Wise Folder Hider pro how to encrypt folders
1, Created a encrypted folder (we call it encrypted drive),
2, Mount this drive (normally it is drive Z:), open it
3, Move files/folders to this drive.
4, Close drive and click Unmount. Close Wise Folder Hider
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from VictorRex in Portuguese (Portugal) translation
Hey Luis Neves,
Thanks very much.
A user email to us, he said there were some incorrect translation in Portuguese.
His message is below:
As palavras "Registo" e "Registado" estão escritas de maneira incorreta. As palavras corretas são "Registro" e "Registrado", respectivamente. É comum em programas com vírus a presença de palavras escritas incorretamente em português, o que poderia causar alguma desconfiança com respeito a este programa.
How do you think about it?
wisecleaner_admin got a reaction from VictorRex in WiseDriverCare feature requests, bug reports, updated translations
I'm not sure, please help us to check it.