WiseForceDeleter - it says deleted, but not really deleted.

W8.1-64 bit

It successfully delete even BOOT and EFI folders that none of the dozens of other utilities I tried could delete. It also deleted bootmgr file from one of the partitions.
 But on two partitions, E: and G: it is proudly claiming that it has unloced and deleted bootmgr file, but file is stubbornly very much there.

You software lies. :-)

Anyway, thanks for helping me delete as above. I was sick with these folders. Do suggest what has gone wrong and how to delete the remaining thingy.

Thanks.

--

• Wisecleaner 2021-06-21 22:47:42
    Dear user,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please try to restart your system with Safe Mode, then delete the files/folders.

Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards

Alisa
--

Alisa,

If I had to take trouble like doing things like booting to safe mode, etc. I would have deleted other things also from there, Then why do I need your software?

I needed your software just because I don't want to take the time and effort and complications of booting into safe mode, and wanted to delete things in seconds with a few click.

And, the issue is, your software is saying it has been deleted, but it is very much present.

Thanks.

@vsrawat

Thanks for your feedback.

Wise Force Deleter is running on Windows system, for security reasons, Wise Force Deleter does not, nor does it have permission to delete Windows system files. I reviewed the email you sent to us, the file bootmgr is the boot file of Windows, which is very important, and Wise Force Deleter cannot delete it.

There should be a bug showing that the file has been deleted, and we will fix this problem in subsequent versions.

We recommend that users enter safe mode to delete files because there are indeed some files (non-Windows system files) that cannot be deleted by Wise Force Deleter, but they can be deleted in safe mode.

Thank you for your understanding.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.