Wisecare 3.11 update

Tazdevil62

I just had my Wise Care  2.x updated to 3.11. Very nice.

I have a small question, is the installer 64x  also and if so is it intuitive enough to install X64 on a 64 bit OS.

Also, in system monitoring tool I only show 4gig of Ram instead of the full 24gig installed.  See attached photo.

Let me know if this is normal.

Thanks

post-25788-0-53400700-1402313401_thumb.png

Actually, I am not used to this new GUI for WiseCare 365 PRO so I am not sure if I like it or not, but I did notice 2 things right away:

1.  WiseCare icon no longer displays as an icon in the right-side taskbar.

2.  There is now a memory gadget on my desktop, which I do NOT like and NO WAY to exit it.

Questions:

1.  How do I go back to the original GUI, if I want to (reinstall original product???)

2.  How to shut down the Memory gui from the desktop and how to place the app's gui on the taskbar?

I wish I had known you were going to change the structure of your software or I would have said NO.

I am not liking this change so far.  Maybe you should give your purchasers a CHOICE?  Maybe I missed that part, so if I did, my apologies.

So, can you answer my questions?

Thanks!

1. How do I go back to the original GUI, if I want to (reinstall original product???)
Yes, you must reinstall the older 2.9.x version, if you want the older GUI.
But the newer one will be like it is now, I think.
Wait a more authoritative reply from admins/developers.

2. How to shut down the Memory gui from the desktop and how to place the app's gui on the taskbar?
Didn't understand.
The program should be in the system tray.
Even more, you can only close the program from there.
Check if you have hidden icons/programs in the system tray: Change how icons appear in the notification area
If you want the new "memory gadget" disappears, right-click the program in the system tray, click hide popup window.

Hope this helps!

I have Windows 7 and when I rebooted my PC, WiseCare's icon was NOT in the taskbar as it used to be, so I can't turn off or exit anything.

I even looked into the Task Manager and it says that "WiseTray" is there in the Processes, but it still does not show up on my desktop taskbar.

I think they made this latest version for Windows 8, which I will NEVER install or use, so I may as well go back to the original program as I am not liking this update at all.

There is STILL NO WAY to exit the memory gui on the desktop thru ANY PROCESS (TASKBAR MANAGER) OR SERVICES.  It only gives me an option HIDE it.

I want it GONE as it takes up memory to put it on the desktop, which should be MY DECISION.  Understand?

I believe your reply to me was probably assuming I had W8.  I have W7 and love this O/S and will not change. 

I would hate to uninstall this app and let the community know the problems I had with it.  I just want the old app back.

Hi slimus.
I think you didn't want to report anything, so I paste your message here:

Привет скажы пожалуста у тебя не было проблем с обновлением Wise Care 365 Pro на Win8? просото у меня после обновления програма ререстает запускатся и пишет что ярлык wise.exe не найден

translated from russian:
Hi Tell please you had no problems with the upgrade Wise Care 365 Pro on Win8? prosot me after updating programa rerestaet zapuskatsya and writes that the label is not found wise.exe

Honestly, I didn't understand it.

Slimus:

Honestly, I didn't understand it. = Честно говоря, я не понимаю.

I think you didn't want to report anything, so I paste your message here: = Я думаю, вы не хотите сообщить ничего, поэтому я вставьте сообщения:

Please, don't click the report button when you want to send a message, write directly under the last message (or use the quote button). = Пожалуйста, не нажимайте кнопку отчета, если вы хотите, чтобы отправить сообщение, писать прямо под последним сообщением (или используйте кнопку цитата).

Click the screenshot to see the image = Нажмите на скриншот, чтобы увидеть изображение

post-11233-0-34357600-1402414491_thumb.jpg

Its a pity the option to have 365 running in the tray or not hasn't been given, it now requires 2 or 3 steps (Where it should take just one) to totally close 365, when I attempt to close 365 using the 'X' in the right hand top I expect it to close, it doesn't close but stays in the tray, worse still right clicking on the tray icon & selecting Exit brings up another box asking if I want to close 365 - Most annoying! The whole idea of buying a program like 365 is to give control over which services etc. I wish to run not adding a tray icon that takes 3 steps to remove.

I agree PWT100, but now I don't have a choice about ANYTHING; no exit; no GUI in my taskbar, nothing.  IT JUST DOESN'T SHOW UNTIL THE JOB KICKS IN AND START CLEANING.

BAD IDEA, WISECARE.  VERY BAD IDEA.

PLEASE WISECARE 365 SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, give us our options back.  I don't care about the new changes, even though I personally DO NOT LIKE THEM. 

But, I do care that you FORCED my PC TO HOST A MEMORY GADGET on my desktop without my knowledge or consent and then I am unable to EXIT or get it off my desktop.

For this reason, I must uninstall WiseCare 365 and share how I feel with those in my email list.  Care to refund me my money?

Wise care pro не хочет обновлятся с версии 2.99 до 3 после того как я скачал вручную и установил  3.11 265 не смог обновить ее до 3.11 266 после автозавержения она не запускается сама при поппытке запустить ее вручную выдает окно wise care.exe не был найден что делать?.

Wise care pro does not want to be updated from version 2.99 to 3 after I manually downloaded and installed 3.11 265 was not able to upgrade it to 3.11 after 266 avtozaverzheniya it does not start at the very start it manually poppytke gives wise care.exe window was not found what to do ?.

1) Sometimes when I click through things on the program, the box will lose it's functions and show only the dialogue box of information.

I notice it breaks the display a lot when I have it "maximized" window.

Minimizing and then bringing it up again will "fix" it.

Or closing it then starting it again.

While the display is broken, I'm able to interact with the desktop where the program "should" be displayed (but isn't displayed).

post-3318-0-34358700-1402509175_thumb.png

2) Why can't I change the temperature from F to C?

I'm not going to "guess" what it is in C or learn F.

I'm not even going to care what anyone has to say about "you can convert it" or "an easy way to remember"...

This update isn't so great.

I'd love to downgrade to an earlier, more stable, version.

А на чём был написан новый интерфейс он в вкладках очистки дисков виснет чего раньше не было.

And on what was written in the new interface it hangs tabs cleaning disks did not exist before.

The update to version 3 has added very little, apart from system information which to be honest is handled much better by a free program 'HW Info' which is far more informative & accurate than 365, (for one example the make of my RAM is Crucial not just A1 that 365 gives) - Very few new cleaning options have been added, if another cleaner is used in between using (such as CCleaner) 365 the program forgets most of the Chrome & IE checked boxes on 6 PC's, yet Wise are unable to replicate this issue - The defragger is still not usable without a boot time option to move files in use by Windows (which several free defraggers give), so I still have to use 'Perfect Disk' the option of adding boot-time defragging to 365 was being considered 2 years ago by Wise - The level of deletion when cleaning should be given as an option rather than just 'secure', once again the free CCleaner gives 5 levels.

I now have an unwanted floating widget that floats around on my desk giving me temperatures and appears when it wants to as the option to remove it only works some of the time, it takes 3 separate clicks to close the program totally - The program should by now be 64 bit - I'm sorry to be so negative but much was promised with version & little added except annoyances - 'CCleaner' is free & gives huge improvements over 365 in ability to clean, (esp.with the free Winapp2 addition) it's highly unlikely I will renew my subscription(s) to 365 when due - IMO the developers should have listened to the free feedback given to them during beta testing instead of ignoring most of it, version 3 is buggy still with spelling mistakes etc & looks most unprofessional & should not have been released in it's present form - Most of the planet use Celsus to measure temperature (actually everyone bar the USA) yet to change from Fahrenheit to Celsius requires editing an .ini file & most users won't know how to do this - Why did you ask for feedback of 365 version 3 beta & ignore most of it? 

Edit: Deleting 'wisetray.exe' as found by Kevin in another thread stops the widget & the unwanted tray icon, doesn't seem to cause issues as it appears to be a child process of the main .exe.

Paul

I had to uninstall the latest version of WiseCare365 because of all the posted problems AND it locks up on me.  Defrag takes two hours and then hangs plus other problems.  I will be very careful to NOT update any files from WiseCare until I see this forum saying positive things about it.  How did the crew at WiseCare manage to mess up so badly?  Shame on you.

Wise have lost the plot so badly with this latest update that I am contemplating ditching what used to be a valuable program. The desktop memory/tempterature gizmo is RUBBISH. Even if I wanted such a toy cluttering my screen, I have no interest in seeng a temperature in fahrenheit. Newsflash guys: most of the world outside the USA bubble speaks METRIC! And who decided to change my preset defaults for cleaning so that my records of files previously opened in MS Office programs were erased? Fail, fail, fail!

I updated from 2.99 to 3.11 a few days ago and I have to say I'm gonna go back to 2.99 because this version has some serious problems that make it completely unusable.

First off when I start the program it uses all available cpu cycles so its impossible to run any other programs at the same time. I had scheduled autoclean to run on the previous version and it would run and clean everything with no problems, other than leaving the WC365 window open which is annoying. The first time autoclean ran after the upgrade everything came to a grinding halt when WC365 started running it took more than 15 minutes to finish. The next day I thought I'd run it again after booting up the computer to see if it was a recurring problem and ended up stopping the scan after 5 minutes and almost no progress. Even when the program is idle the cpu usage is at 100%. I've run it several more times after booting up but it still does the same thing.

I don't care for the fact that when it updated it did not keep the settings from the previous version which I had to change back to the way I wanted them, and I don't like the memory usage pop-up but its easy enough to hide, just click it and tell it to hide. I don't use it because I have another tool I use for that which doesn't try to look cute. Even after clicking the X to close the program it just minimizes to the tray and still uses all available cpu cycles. Its annoying that there is no longer an option to actually close the program instead of minimizing to the tray.

I don't care for the new interface, I want a program that does what its supposed to do without trying to look cute. If 2.99 is the last version that will do its job then I guess I'll be looking for another tool to use.

I updated from 2.99 to 3.11 a few days ago and I have to say I'm gonna go back to 2.99 because this version has some serious problems that make it completely unusable.

First off when I start the program it uses all available cpu cycles so its impossible to run any other programs at the same time. I had scheduled autoclean to run on the previous version and it would run and clean everything with no problems, other than leaving the WC365 window open which is annoying. The first time autoclean ran after the upgrade everything came to a grinding halt when WC365 started running it took more than 15 minutes to finish. The next day I thought I'd run it again after booting up the computer to see if it was a recurring problem and ended up stopping the scan after 5 minutes and almost no progress. Even when the program is idle the cpu usage is at 100%. I've run it several more times after booting up but it still does the same thing.

I don't care for the fact that when it updated it did not keep the settings from the previous version which I had to change back to the way I wanted them, and I don't like the memory usage pop-up but its easy enough to hide, just click it and tell it to hide. I don't use it because I have another tool I use for that which doesn't try to look cute. Even after clicking the X to close the program it just minimizes to the tray and still uses all available cpu cycles. Its annoying that there is no longer an option to actually close the program instead of minimizing to the tray.

I don't care for the new interface, I want a program that does what its supposed to do without trying to look cute. If 2.99 is the last version that will do its job then I guess I'll be looking for another tool to use.

Maybe you have a bad installation.  I am using 3.11.267 Pro.   Right now both Wise Care, WiseTray and Wise Memory Optimizer are each using zero CPU and combined under 40MB RAM on this computer.

Очень сильно надеюсь что исправят все баги программой пользуюсь еще с 1.70 версии. Спасибо В :) айсам

Very much hope that will fix all the bugs use program since version 1.70.

Thanks In Aisam (thanks in advance?) :)

translated from russian: Very much hope that will fix all the bugs use program since version 1.70. Thanks :) In Aisam

Could you repeat your problems, explaining better yourself?

Because until now I didn't understand which problems you are experiencing.

Не могли бы вы повторить ваши проблемы, объясняя лучше себя?

Потому что до сих пор я не понимал, какие проблемы вы испытываете.

Could you repeat your problems, explaining better yourself?

Because until now I didn't understand which problems you are experiencing.

Не могли бы вы повторить ваши проблемы, объясняя лучше себя?

Потому что до сих пор я не понимал, какие проблемы вы испытываете.

Авто обновление не работает. Программа после загрузки перезагружается ну потом не запускается.

Auto-update is not working. The program restarts after loading well then do not start.

translated from russian: Auto-update is not working. The program restarts after downloading and then does not start.

Thank you!

Have you downloaded the latest version of wise care 365 (3.11.267)?

Have you upgraded your version from the version 2.9.x or have you upgraded your version from the BETA version 3.0.x ?

Are you using the FREE version or are you using the PRO version?

Are you using Windows 8 or are you using Windows 8 pro? 32 bit or 64 bit? Or what OS are you using?

(Google translator = google переводчик)

Спасибо!

Вы уже загрузили последнюю версию мудрой заботы 365 (3.11.267)?

Вы обновили версию с версии 2.9.x или вы обновили версию из бета-версии 3.0.x?

Используете ли вы бесплатную версию или вы с помощью PRO версию?

Используете ли вы Windows 8 или вы используете Windows 8 Pro? 32 бит или 64 бит? Или то, что ОС вы используете?

Thank you!

Have you downloaded the latest version of wise care 365 (3.11.267)?

Have you upgraded your version from the version 2.9.x or have you upgraded your version from the BETA version 3.0.x ?

Are you using the FREE version or are you using the PRO version?

Are you using Windows 8 or are you using Windows 8 pro? 32 bit or 64 bit? Or what OS are you using?

(Google translator = google переводчик)

Спасибо!

Вы уже загрузили последнюю версию мудрой заботы 365 (3.11.267)?

Вы обновили версию с версии 2.9.x или вы обновили версию из бета-версии 3.0.x?

Используете ли вы бесплатную версию или вы с помощью PRO версию?

Используете ли вы Windows 8 или вы используете Windows 8 Pro? 32 бит или 64 бит? Или то, что ОС вы используете?

1.Нет мне не предлагало загрузить 3.11 367 на данный момент у меня 3.11 366

2.Обновлял с 2.99 до 3.11 (авто-обновления)

3.Pro

4.Windows 8 Pro c Media-Centr. x64

As a follow-up to reporting on Wise Care 365 V311 isn't catching the following attachment will show what it not cleaning.

First one: Apps

Second one: Windows System Files

Even with 3.11 still not cleaning these two sets. Also memory should be automatically cleared up after everything is cleaned. I did see that 3.11 is now catching more of the Common Cleaner.

As for the Services tool script that is ran after the WC365 is installed. 

post-1495-0-88650300-1402849187_thumb.png

post-1495-0-05915300-1402850247_thumb.png

@ rsherry,

Thank you for your feedback.

About the WiseTray icon and cannot exit memory usage pop-up window problem, we have found it.

We will fix it in next updates.

Currently, if you want to go back to v2.99, you can use this link to download it http://wisecleaner.com/soft/oldcare365/WiseCare365_2.99.246.exe

Please believe in wisecleaner, we will fix all problems.

Thank you!