If you have tried all of my recommendations (Lenovo One Key Restore, repair install, clean install), you have a hardware problem. And, "still crashed" tells me nothing? I have literally written a book of things for you to try and you have responded with only two words. Good luck to you because I am out of ideas.
It is a pity my response upset you as the intent was quite the opposite. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't getting any change in the state of my computer and that I didn't want you to waste any more of your time trying to resolve the issue. I will take it to a professional who has all the tools to fix it after the holidays. (In my country everything shuts down over August).
To respond fully to each of your comments:
1) I agree that the cleaner cannot fix my registry. I am certain it is corrupted.
2) Restoring to a previous point... unfortunately this point is too recent and the problem (registry error as in the photo above).. still occurs.
3) There has never been an issue with the audio driver, just that when in safe mode (the only mode that I can run) there is no audio by default. I use my computer to work and needed sound, it had nothing to do with the fault on the computer.
4) I am pretty certain it is a registry error as the problem started when I tried to uninstall some redundant software. Now I cannot uninstall software properly (by activating this option in safe mode)... one or 2 programs uninstalled but most hang and I get the error... registry error.. by doing this I have probably made things worse, but I still have the restore point which is possibly less corrupted. I was a bit lax and didn't make a note of the programs I tried, but unless I edit the registry manually I don't think this information is of much help anyway.
5) You asked how the problem started...like I said in my original post .... (I know my laptop is full of rubbish and it was when I started to try and clean out all the unwanted programs that the problems really started). ...ie when uninstalling softare
6) I removed all startup programs as you suggested and started in normal mode. This resulted in the same error.. registry error... see photo above ... I was disappointed at this as I had high hopes for this one. Hence my short reply.
7) Lenova one key recovery.... hangs and then gives me ... registry error...see photo above
8) repair install or clean install. This was my original thought but I do not have a disc. I don't fully understand your comment about the ISO being burned to the DVD nor the key from my COA sticker but without another computer I can't see how I can do this as I do not know how to burn a DVD in safemode. A clean install was the route I thought I would need to take before posting or attempt manually editing the registry.
Sorry you were annoyed. Thank you for trying.