Brand New Version Of Wise Care 365 --: 3.0 Beta

Unfortunately, I'm having serious issues with v3. I'm running Windows 7 SP1 32-bit.

I have installed, and reverted to v2.99 on two separate occassions. I've had the exact same problems both times that I have installed v3...

Immediately after installing and starting v3, it maxes out one core of my dual core CPU. That one core will stay maxed out as long as v3 is installed and running, even if the UI is closed.

345yomf.jpg

WiseTray.exe is the culprit, as you can see in these two images - one from Task Manager, one from Wise Care itself. (Yes I have a lot of processes running.)

qzqjgo.jpg

34o5v7k.jpg

Then, if I should click on any of the items listed under Hardware Overview, the UI completely locks up and never releases. I eventually have to kill Wise Care via Task Manager. The UI won't respond to anything once it freezes, just stays on "Loading...". See below:

e5k8di.jpg

So far, it looks like I'm the only person who is having such an issue. Must be something about my particular computer. :(  As it is, I'm going to have to stay with v2.99.

@ Tipstir,

1, About temperature, you need to install the latest version of v3.  http://www.wisecleaner.com/xen/WiseCare365_V3.exe

Then replace the English.ini   English.zip

2, Bootup Booster, you can disable it in Settings.

3, About memory, do you  have two pieces memory, 2*4 GB=8 GB, same as my screenshot? (mine is 2*2 GB=4 GB)

2.png

Temp and RAM available widget disappeared from desktop.

I am running Wise Care 365 Pro on four computers.  Three are W8.1 Updated and one is W7-SP1.

When I initially installed 3.x Beta Pro the Temp and RAM available widget appeared on the desktop of all four computers.

While I was running Wise Care 365 Pro 3.05.256 the widget disappeared from two of my three W8.1 Updated computers.  This happened somtime around when I updated the Intel graphics driver on my W8.1 Updated computers.   The widget remained on the desktop of one of my W8.1 Updated computers on which I also updated the Intel graphics driver The Widget has also remained on the desktop of my W7-SP1 computer which is an older AMD computer.

When I updated to v3.07.258 nothing changed.  I even tried an uninstall of 3.05.256 and followed by an install of 3.07.258 on one of the W8.1 Updated computers where the widget had disappeared.  No change.

All three W8.1 Updated computers are Intel i5 and have the latest Intel graphics drivers installed.

On the two computers where the widget disappeared I have the following settings for my main monitor

1.  Resolution 1680 x 1050 Text = Small

2.  Resolution 1920 x 1080 (Recommended) Text = Medium

On the one W8.1 Updated where the widget remains the display settings are

1.  Resolution 1920 x 1080 (Recommended) Text Small

Note:  No problem with seeing the Jet Search widget on any of the four computers.

@ Tipstir,

1, About temperature, you need to install the latest version of v3.  http://www.wisecleaner.com/xen/WiseCare365_V3.exe

Then replace the English.ini   attachicon.gifEnglish.zip

2, Bootup Booster, you can disable it in Settings.

3, About memory, do you  have two pieces memory, 2*4 GB=8 GB, same as my screenshot? (mine is 2*2 GB=4 GB)

attachicon.gif2.png

Thanks for the update with the English.zip. I had removed all non-english.ini in that folder also. Just kept the one. That corrected the issue with the update so now everything shows F instead of C for temp. 

Hardware Overview

Software is not detecting that I have 8 GB system nor this computer max out at 32GB but I just used 16 GB 1600 MHz. It's only showing 4 GB on 8 GB system and this computer only 8 GB on 16 GB system.

Attached are 4 photo files. 2 are not this program but to show you their results in memory on the system. Intel Laptop

Also Graphic Temp is not showing up on the intel laptop on AMD Next Gen Vision it does. But not with Intel GMS? 

Question for is Wise making the 365 Care *64 instead of *32? Should coming out with *64 version.

I am currently testing Google Chrome 37.0.2031.2 Dev *64 instead of buggy *32. Does wise 365 care support Chrome Browser *64 also?

I have some suggestion also, doing installing of the application you should have option for what languages you use and thus don't need to waste HDD space on all those smaller *.ini files for other countries. 

Another option if you wish not to have Wise Assistant installed on the system in services.msc.

Otherwise the attached file name Remove WiseBoot.zip will remove Wise Assistant from services.msc. No reboot isn't required.

post-1495-0-28934700-1402137319_thumb.png

post-1495-0-83316200-1402137330_thumb.png

post-1495-0-13896300-1402137380_thumb.png

post-1495-0-79039300-1402137386_thumb.png

Remove WiseBoot.zip

I replaced v3.07.258 with v3.09.263.   The temp and RAM available widget is now showing on all four of my computers.  In order to get the widget to show I had to first uninstall v3.07.256 and then install v3.09.263.  I tried installing v3.09.263 over the top of v3.07.256 and it did not solve the widget problem.  However uninstalling v3.07.256 first did solve the widget problem.

A suggestion.

When you mouse over the Wise Care 365 icon in the Windows notification area you should be able to see which version number you are using.   Either that or as a second choice add an "about" option when you right click the icon in the Windows notification area.   Adding eiher or both features would be peferable to the way it is now where you have to open the main GUI and then click twice more to see the installed version number.

Anyway all is now GTG wih the temp and RAM avaiable widget.  Thanks for the update. :)

After installed (and portabilized :)) the new 3.09.263 Wise Care 365 version:
1) System cleaner, Registry cleaner, each area selected, deep scan enabled, will cause the loss of the license key (for WiseCare365 PRO versions, obviously)
Menu, (click on) change your license key will cause the loss of the license key (for WiseCare365 PRO versions, obviously)
2) At least with italian keyboards, the character @ (at) can not be entered manually inside EITHER menu, register, activate your license key, email entry OR menu, change your license key, email entry.
We (italian people) MUST use the combinations EITHER ALT GR + ò OR CTRL + ALT + ò to make appear the @ character; see Italian Keyboard layout.
Yes, we can always use the CTRL + C combination to paste the entire email address (or the @ only) in that entry (and the other informations to the other entries), but that's a shortcut for intermediate/advanced users and not for beginners (IMHO).
post-11233-0-76852300-1402252694_thumb.jpg

3) New Italian.ini.zip (I have added .zip only to italian.ini, i.e. you should only remove the .zip extension)

4) I can't (download and) change the theme using the CAT one (in the second page).

Ehm: Using Windows 8.1, update 1, x64, c:\windows.

I have a suggestion.

Can Wise Optimizer have a lock option? So that it will not move from it's current desktop position.

I'm using touchpad because I don't have a mouse and when I click to optimize. I always accidentally drag it out of my desired position.

I thought that "Stay on top" do lock it but it also was still movable.

Yet another update: 3.11.266 - It would really help if a changelog somewhere was given or it's pointless looking for issues as we have no idea what's fixed in a release or not, as my last post latest release still have old language files.  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko: