Wise Care 365 feature requests, suggestions, updated translations

PWT1000

Dear Admin,

I installed 5.1.6 version today. Unfortunately, Advanced Cleaner option will not working correctly! When I am selecting this option I received Wise Care 365 message: "Access violation at address 6E051CE0 in module WJSLib.dll. Read of address 00000000". Similarly when I try change language of interface I received message: " Access violation at address 007E0AAC in module Wise Care.exe. Read of address 00000028".

In previous releases there was no problem with operation of this function. Could we fix all problems, please? Thanks.

Regards,

Serenator

Hello Admin,

I noticed another shortcoming in the Advanced Cleaner option in current version Wise Care 365. After scanning process and clicking on the Clean option to follow a process of deleting unnecessary files. It is presented in the form of animation trash and should be on the progress bar. The progress bar does not work for me. Can you verify and fix this defect?  Thanks so much.

Regards,
Serenator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi fans,

i have installed wisecare 365 5.2.1.513 and there are some missing german translations...

1.) after start - title bar - icon "messages" = "Nachrichten"

if you click on messages there comes a window in english "Information - You have no unread message." = "Information - Sie haben keine ungelesene Nachricht."

or = "Sie haben keine neue Nachricht."

1.2.) title bar -> Menü -> Einstellungen -> System schützen:

first - "Application whitelist" = "Anwendung Positivliste" (perhaps somebody have better translation for "whitelist")

second - "Application blacklist" = "Anwendung Negativliste" (perhaps somebody have better translation for "blacklist")

2.) PC-Checkup: the result bar below of wise-window... the translation is simply not translated in a good kind

example: is there in english "files:" -> there is in german only "Dateien" -> not "gelöschte Dateien"

Clean Record = "Reinigungsbilanz" => its ok or => "Reinigungsergebnis"

Files: = "Gelöschte Dateien:" => "Dateien:" | Registry Error: = "Behobene Registrierungsfehler:" => "Registrierungsfehler:"  | Traces Counted: = "Gefundene Spuren:" => "Gezählte Spuren"

Privacy records: = "Behobene Datenschutzprobleme:" => "Ergebnis Datenschutzprobleme:" | Tuneup count: = "Anzahl Optimierungen:" => its ok

3.) System bereinigen -> Allgemeine Bereinigung -> Dateien des Rechners -> Windows System:

"Temp Files Created by Applications" => "Temp-Dateien erstellt durch Anwendungen" or "Temp-Dateien erstellt durch Programme"

"Obsolete Windows Installer" => "Veraltete Windows Installer"

3.1.) System bereinigen -> Allgemeine Bereinigung -> Spuren im Computer -> Spuren von Windows und Anwendungen:

"Network Drive Mapping History" => "Netzlaufwerkszuordnungsliste" (perhaps find someone a better translation)

4.) Privacy Protector = "Privatsphäre schützen" => "Schutz der Privatsphäre" or "Privatsphäreschutz"

"File Shredder" = "Dateien vernichten" => "Datei-Vernichter"

"Password Generator" = "Passwörter generieren" => "Passwort-Generator"

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Confusing upgrade window. Today I noticed the following window and appreciate the notice and upgrade but it would be super helpful if the product was identified in the window and I was presented the option to learn more about the upgrade before clicking on the "Update Now" button (and possibly an option to just download the upgrade so I could later install). In today's world where hackers are so good about making a virus look like something from legit companies I really don't like the idea of blindly clicking on a link and upgrading my PC. After a bit of research I was able to confirm this notice was about Wise Care 365 but as a user IMHO I should not have to do such research. I agree that the hacker could present me with a screen that identified the product in an attempt to fool me thus it might be better to provide a link that takes me to the wisecleaner.com website where I could then verify the URL and then apply the upgrade. In the following image I don't have any information as to what application is going to be update and no way to verify that it is really from WiseCare.

1707943083_ConfusingUpgradeMsg.png.2dbaed1f7ed4021f10d9e63359cb1281.png

On 1/3/2020 at 8:53 PM, tipstir said:

With each update of Pro I get this one error on my laptop not on the other systems I run here. 

error in wise 365 pro.png

Please check the system settings whether the System Restore point has been disabled.

Right-click on the desktop icon "This PC", and choose "Properties", click "System protection" in the left panel, select the system drive, is the Protection status "On" or "Off"?

If it is "Off", please click "Configure" button, then choose "Turn on system protection".

If it is "On", please click "Create" button to manually create a restore point to try.

How to enable system restore?

How to create a restore point?

On 1/3/2020 at 11:55 PM, jgt1942 said:

Confusing upgrade window. Today I noticed the following window and appreciate the notice and upgrade but it would be super helpful if the product was identified in the window and I was presented the option to learn more about the upgrade before clicking on the "Update Now" button (and possibly an option to just download the upgrade so I could later install). In today's world where hackers are so good about making a virus look like something from legit companies I really don't like the idea of blindly clicking on a link and upgrading my PC. After a bit of research I was able to confirm this notice was about Wise Care 365 but as a user IMHO I should not have to do such research. I agree that the hacker could present me with a screen that identified the product in an attempt to fool me thus it might be better to provide a link that takes me to the wisecleaner.com website where I could then verify the URL and then apply the upgrade. In the following image I don't have any information as to what application is going to be update and no way to verify that it is really from WiseCare.

1707943083_ConfusingUpgradeMsg.png.2dbaed1f7ed4021f10d9e63359cb1281.png

Thanks for your suggestion.

We will improve the update window.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...