Lots of members ask the same question in our forum - My computer run very slow, how can I solve it.
Actually, it is easy, just run Wise Care 365, and click some buttons.
1) Click Check Up Now to check up your system, then click Fix Now to clean system.
2) Click System Tuneup-->System Optimizer-->Optimize. If you want to restore settings, just click System Default.
op.jpg 108.31KB 8 downloads
3) Click System Tuneup-->Startup Manager-->Startup, disable useless startup programs.
st.jpg 110.62KB 9 downloads
4) Click System Tuneup-->Startup Manager-->Services, in this tab, you will see four suggestions:
Enable - System often use this service, we suggest you enable it.
Disable - This service can be disabled safely.
Keep - Maintain this service current status, you don't need to change it. If you confirm this service is useless, you don't need it, you can disable it.
No suggestion - We don't give any suggestion for third-party services, if you confirm the service is useless, you don't need to run it when PC starts, you can disable it.
Anyway, you can restore your operation in Records tab.
ser.jpg 116.66KB 10 downloads
5) Click System Tuneup-->Context Menu, disable context menu of third-party programs.
cm.jpg 99.14KB 9 downloads
6) Click System Tuneup-->Disk Defrag, it will spend long time, suggest you just defrag drive C.
7) Click System Tuneup-->Registry Defrag, be careful, it need to reboot your system.
8) If your PC still slow, you can try Wise PC 1stAid, the last one icon "Running speed of PC is too slow", when you reboot system, you will be shocked , your PC just like a new one.
Be careful, before you use this function, you must to read its Notice carefully. Because, this operation will disable most IE plugins/extensions, most third-party services, most startup programs. It means some programs which you installed, will not run well.
If all above steps cannot speed up your PC, I think your PC's hardware are out of date.
In this case, increase your physical memory to 4GB may be useful.