Dear users,

Good news here!

Wise Disk Cleaner 9 is released the Beta version. Try it now before its official release.
Click Here to try WDC 9.

You are invited to tell us what you think about it and please have us informed whether anything needs to be modified.
Thanks in advance!

New changes in v9.03, update date: 01-11-2016

1, Added Classic/Clear mode choosing option

2, Improved Task Scheduler
3, Updated language packs

A new installer of v9.03, update date: 01-15-2016

1, Fixed language displaying bug

New changes in v9.04, update date: 01-20-2016

1, Added a new function -- Support Center

New changes in v9.05, update date: 01-28-2016

1, Improved the scheduler and fixed the issue of failing to create schedule task under special date format. 

Hope you like it!

Best Regards,
WiseCleaner.com Team

----------------------------------------

common cleaner.png mode.png support-center.png

Edited by WiseCleaner

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly I must to say that this build is more beautiful for appearance than previous build.But I have some suggestions for this build to you.Namely you can expand the number of kind of unnecessary files and add some options like uninstall windows 10 apps,unneeded files and a few windows 10 tweaks.Thus wise cleaner can work more effectively.Additionally it will be better if you improve startup time and scanning performance.I hope these suggestions help you.Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The program looks very very promising!

The only main major thing to be mentioned here (...to be dramatically improved) - is the HDD Defrag module; it sucks right now.

Merry Christmas, guys! Hugs... it's 10 years over, back in the year 2006 we watched Tyson's fights, Klitschko's fights... man! Kids that are born in 2000 are soon gonna be 18 years of age! Woosh!

P.S. I really really love Wise Care 365 and how it scans the registry! ...it's so precisely!

... I would like to hear from Admins, or even Developers.

Hey doggie007,

Thanks.

If you have installed version 8, when you install version 9, the version 8 will be covered. Even these two are portable version, you can't run them at the same time, only one WiseRegCleaner.exe can be running.

Currently, we are collecting reports, improve and fix reported bugs. The official version may be released before the end of January.

Hey doggie007,

Thanks.

If you have installed version 8, when you install version 9, the version 8 will be covered. Even these two are portable version, you can't run them at the same time, only one WiseRegCleaner.exe can be running.

Currently, we are collecting reports, improve and fix reported bugs. The official version may be released before the end of January.

That's awesome.

1. You should really improve the defrag module, as it's not so outstanding. The colors are mixed, - no clear view.

... Overall, I like your cleaner the most. The only possible competitor is Glarysoft. You two are amazing, so professional. (wink)

Wow!!!! :o

Classic mode is back! Good job!!! Thanks thanks thanks!!! :wub:

Four problems the clear mode and the classic mode interfaces have in common:

• I've already reported the following problem in WiseCare365 topic, but it is still present: %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\*.log files are displayed twice in the results and they should be present only once.
  • The new custom tab in settings contains "unless" instead of "useless".
  • I can't create a schedule task (error: can not create a schedule task.) when I turn on the scheduler button, in classic mode.

In clear mode, I get the error later: I can click the scheduler button and the scheduler window appears, but, when I click ok, I get the same error that appears in classic mode.

• Auto-run (clean with 1-click) isn't displayed in the selected language (i.e., Italian, in my case). The two icons (facebook and twitter) on it don't show the tooltip.
Other three problems in the new "clear mode" interface (the classic one is perfect ;)):
  • After a scan, "scan again" button will appear next to the clean button.

When I click it, I expect WDC to scan again... Instead it clears the screen and I must click the scan button.

• WDC_report function is broken: I can right-click everywhere but the EXPORT button won't appear.
  • If  I click on a section, it will appear only if I click on a result, but then the WDC_report will show non-coherent results.

Example: 10 junk files (9 temporary files, 1 MS IE cache), 4 traces (3 windows system, 1 windows components).

I click MS IE Cache.

Report will show all results, but it will show "1 files, a total of 3,5 KB, were found." before junk files and will show "1 traces were found." before traces.

sgogfa.jpg

01-16-2016 17.24.52
    1 files, a total of 3,5 KB, were found.
    The following junk files have been found:
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF032EB05E28FEC09A.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF1AEB9102146F7158.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF33589E96A591F979.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF382A4EBCF4607B77.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF6D34B4FF08AA6685.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF7C5BA40B2F61B6F8.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF8D6FEE5273204185.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFD1107673001153D6.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFF4047D2534662D38.TMP
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery\Active\{A971ADFC-BC6C-11E5-8045-ECA86B8EC766}.dat
    ------------------------------
    1 traces were found.
    The following traces have been found:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RecentDocs\MRUListEx\??dr
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations\5f7b5f1e01b83767.automaticDestinations-ms
    C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations\f01b4d95cf55d32a.automaticDestinations-ms
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Results\Resource\{E19BC102-C95D-42DF-A77F-225D375CCFD7}

My suggestions are:
  • Add the possibility to import/export the exclusion file from/to WiseCare365 (I've probably already mentioned it in WiseCare365 topic of suggestions).
  • Add support of ctrl+click, shift+click, arrows and shift+arrows (on the keyboard) to select entries to be ignored or to be deleted: your competitors have them.
  • In "Clear mode", restore the right-click EXPORT button on every portion of the scan results screen.

Each section could have its own exported file with only its own informations (i.e., the informations in other sections should not be included). By the way, I think it's better to save the complete report even if the export function has been called in a section.

Or maybe a new "export results" button could be added to both interfaces, at the end of the scan.

• Add a "save/export always results/logs" option to the settings menu, the results/logs will be saved by default in wise disk cleaner folder\logs when using the portable version and in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Wise Disk Cleaner\logs when using the installed version (and obviously there should be a button near the new option to open directly the LOGS folder).

Defragmentation system not good in Wise Disk Cleaner.

Best defragmenter in software:

http://www.puransoftware.com/Puran-Defrag.html

WDC not option "Boot Time Defragmentation"

Please check Puran Defrag and consider the improvement of system defragmentation.

Just look at tables clusters in WDC and Puran Defrag after using Puran Defragmentation.

Tell me, what's so special about Puran? I've never used it.

Considering Puran Defrag - how well it does the job? I've read on site there's one special ability - Puran's patented defrag methods, - what's this?

... could you make a Youtube video on it?

• 2 weeks later...

New problems (in clear mode):

1) custom - scan customized entries

The entries won't appear after the scan, but in the report they are present (and I think they would be deleted, if I clicked on clean).

2) when changing language, strings remain with the previous language; when I hover the cursor over them, the language changes.

Old problems still present:

• I've already reported the following problem in WiseCare365 topic, but it is still present: %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\*.log files are displayed twice in the results and they should be present only once.
  • Auto-run (clean with 1-click) isn't displayed in the selected language (i.e., Italian, in my case). The two icons (facebook and twitter) on it don't show the tooltip.
  • After a scan, "scan again" button will appear next to the clean button.

When I click it, I expect WDC to scan again... Instead it clears the screen and I must click the scan button.

• WDC_report function is broken: I can right-click everywhere but the EXPORT button won't appear.
  • If I click on a section, it will appear only if I click on a result, but then the WDC_report will show non-coherent results.

Example: 10 junk files (9 temporary files, 1 MS IE cache), 4 traces (3 windows system, 1 windows components).

I click MS IE Cache.

Report will show all results, but it will show "1 files, a total of 3,5 KB, were found." before junk files and will show "1 traces were found." before traces.

Two other problems:
1) When WDC is scanning, there is written Scaning (it miss an N).
2) The RAM is filled constantly during a scan (memory is not released: memory leak?).
More scans bring to a completely filled RAM.
The problem is more visible when the pagefile.sys is disabled and when a usercustom.ini has been set by the user (me, in this case).
In this last case, the system starts complaining for the memory and, if I won't immediately close the program, windows will become unstable:
Source: Resource-Exhaustion-Detector
event id: 2004
Task Category: Resource Exhaustion Diagnosis Events
Keywords: Events related to exhaustion of system commit limit (virtual memory).
Sample text: "Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: WiseCare365.exe (4736) consumed 275877888 bytes, MsMpEng.exe [...]"

The same happens also with WDC released version (i.e., non-beta) and WCare365 (beta and non-beta).

Tested on windows 10 home x64, pagefile.sys enabled, DEP optin, hibernation enabled, UAC at minimum level (not disabled).

And also with my normal configuration (pagefile.sys disabled, hibernation disabled, dep alwayson, uac at highest level).

New problems (in clear mode):

1) custom - scan customized entries

The entries won't appear after the scan, but in the report they are present (and I think they would be deleted, if I clicked on clean).

2) when changing language, strings remain with the previous language; when I hover the cursor over them, the language changes.

Old problems still present:

Thanks,xiolee

1, We changed something in v9, if you want WDC9 display the customized entries in Custom area, you need to modify the configuration file.

Type=Custom

2, The incorrect spelling words, we will fix it in next version.

3, The duplicate entries, we will fix it.

4,'Clean with 1-click', do you means here? (see attached screenshot)

clean-1-click.png   twitter.png

5, 'Scan Again', I will send it to the developer team.

6, In Clean Mode, if you want to export the result, you should select at least one item, then Right-click and export. I will send your suggestion to the developer team. Maybe they can improve it.

7, The report error, we will fix it. 

8, Memory leak problem.

Sorry, we don't occur this problem. How is your virtual memory (page file size)?

4,'Clean with 1-click', do you means here? (see attached screenshot)

attachicon.gifclean-1-click.png attachicon.giftwitter.png

I mean when I click it, i.e. when I use the one-click function, those problems appears in the one-click window.

8, Memory leak problem.

Sorry, we don't occur this problem. How is your virtual memory (page file size)?

When the pagefile is present the problem doesn't appear, but I see RAM between 90% and 95%.

When it is not present (No paging file), the problem will appear after x (10?) scans... When there is a usercustom.ini set by the user, the problem could appear also after only a scan (it depends on how many custom searches are set in the usercustom.ini; with mine, it appears after two scans).

Hey xiolee,

Thanks.

4, "Clean with 1-click", do you means here?

1-click.png

8, Memory leak problem.

My OS info: Windows 10 Pro v1511, build 10586.71, CPU x4 640 2.69GHz, RAM 8GB

I also set up a UserCustom.ini file, the size is 130KB

Then, I use WDC 9 to scan more than 10 times, but the memory usage has no changes. You can check the video. If you can, please send your usercustom.ini to me, I will test it again. Thanks.

1) "Clean with 1-click", do you means here?

attachicon.gif1-click.png

2) Memory leak problem.

My OS info: Windows 10 Pro v1511, build 10586.71, CPU x4 640 2.69GHz, RAM 8GB

I also set up a UserCustom.ini file, the size is 130KB

Then, I use WDC 9 to scan more than 10 times, but the memory usage has no changes. You can check the video. If you can, please send your usercustom.ini to me, I will test it again. Thanks.

Win10 home x64 v1511, build 10586.104, English language (put as primary language, but the original is Italian), CPU intel pentium G645 2.90GHz, RAM 6GB (4+2 recently bought and added), UAC at its highest level, DEP AlwaysOn, pagefile.sys disabled/not present, hibernation disabled, custom scaling level 150% (Control Panel\Appearance and Personalisation\Display), custom scale factor 175% (Win8/10 new settings, system, display)

1) Yes, I do (it is still shown in English, even though I'm using the latest version 9.06.635 and I've created it with Italian language).

2) All items are selected/ticked in WDC9; UserCustom.ini:

[Root7]
Name=RicerchePersonali
Type=Trash
DefaultName=RicerchePersonali
Image=5

[RicerchePersonali0]
DefaultName=Container.dat
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%userprofile%\AppData\|(Filter=container.dat)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali1]
DefaultName=*.chk
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%LocalAppData%;C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\;C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\;C:\Windows\|(Filter=*.chk)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali2]
DefaultName=log.old
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%LocalAppData%|(Filter=log.old)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali3]
DefaultName=*.tmp
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%LocalAppData%|(Filter=*.tmp)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item1=File|%LocalAppData%|(Filter=*.temp)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali4]
DefaultName=~font*
Recommended=1
Item0=File|C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\FontCache\|(Filter=~font*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali5]
DefaultName=.NET Assembly Temps
Exists=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework(reg)
Recommended=1
item0=File|%WinDir%\assembly\NativeImages_*\Temp|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
item1=File|%WinDir%\assembly\temp|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
item2=File|%WinDir%\assembly\tmp|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali6]
DefaultName=MS OneDrive App Logs
Exists=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\OneDrive
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\OneDrive\setup\logs|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item1=File|%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\OneDrive\logs|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali7]
DefaultName=MS SkyDrive App Logs
Exists=%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\SkyDrive
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\SkyDrive\setup\logs|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item1=File|%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\SkyDrive\logs|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali8]
DefaultName=MSIE cache
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\File temporanei Internet\Low\IE|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali9]
DefaultName=MSIE INetCookies
Recommended=1
Item0=File|C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali10]
DefaultName=MSIE Tiles
Recommended=1
Item0=File|C:\Users\XILOLEE\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Tiles|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)

[RicerchePersonali11]
DefaultName=MSIE Metro
Recommended=1
Item0=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\AppCache|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)
Item1=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\INetCache|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item2=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\INetCookies|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item3=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\INetHistory|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item4=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item5=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)
Item6=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)
Item7=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item8=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\PRICache|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)
Item9=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\AC\Temp|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)
Item10=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\LocalState\Cache|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item11=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\LocalState\navigationHistory|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item12=File|%LocalAppData%\Packages\windows_ie_ac_001\TempState|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)
Item13=Regkey|HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage|(RemoveSelf=1)

[RicerchePersonali12]
DefaultName=CHROME cache
Exists=C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\CHROME File temporanei Internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali13]
DefaultName=CHROMIUM cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\Chromium
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\CHROMIUM File temporanei Internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali14]
DefaultName=COMODO DRAGON cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\ComodoDragon
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\COMODO DRAGON File temporanei Internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali15]
DefaultName=FIREFOX cache
Exists=C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\FIREFOX file temporanei internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali16]
DefaultName=K-MELEON cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\k-meleon
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\K-MELEON file temporanei internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali17]
DefaultName=LunaScape6 cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\LunaScape6
Recommended=1
Item0=File|C:\Users\XILOLEE\Desktop\Browsers\IronPortable\Profile\Default\Cache|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali18]
DefaultName=MAXTHON cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\MaxthonPortable
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\MAXTHON File temporanei Internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali19]
DefaultName=PALE MOON cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\Palemoon portable
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\PALEMOON file temporanei internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=1)
Item1=File|D:\Browsers\Palemoon portable\User\Palemoon\Profiles\Default\|(Filter=places~*.*)

[RicerchePersonali20]
DefaultName=SrWareIron cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\SrWareIron
Recommended=1
Item0=File|C:\Users\XILOLEE\Desktop\Browsers\IronPortable\Profile\Default\Cache|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

[RicerchePersonali21]
DefaultName=TORCH cache
Exists=D:\Browsers\torch
Recommended=1
Item0=File|D:\TORCH File temporanei Internet\|(Filter=*.*)(FindInSubFolder=1)(RemoveSubFolder=0)

Video: http://www.speedyshare.com/b4T8E/WDC9-memory-leak.7z (click slow download)