no updates after fresh installed w7 pro

hello,

i have a fresh w7 pro 32 bit sp1 installed, but i cant have updates.

i tryed Windows Update with

--> "only for Windows"

and after this

--> "For Windows and other products from Microsoft Update"

nothing works...

i have tryed the microft update fixit but unsuccessful

have anyone an idea or suggestions?

ps: i have a mobile usb surfstick with slow speed (analog speed with only 5 kb/s at the time after reaching the data volume limit of 3 gb)

one time a has a errorcode, but in the times i tryed updateing, the search stay with no end.

i take normaly "never check for updates" and started the updatesearch manually.

but in this case i selected "check for updates but time to download and install set manually" --> with 60% CPU-Use

what are sfc or sur tools? i have tryed microsofts "update fixit" but the same as with the update-process...

(is it perhaps with the w10 upgrade-thing for w7-users?)

Download and run System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 (KB947821) [October 2014]

From an elevated command prompt, launch (Windows installation cd could be necessary):

sfc /scannow
Wait till it finishes (15-50 minutes).

If the final result is equal to Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations or equal to Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log, launch this command:

copy %SYSTEMROOT%\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log "%userprofile%\desktop\CheckSUR.txt"
After it, you should find checkSUR.txt on your desktop: post it here.

Instead if the final result of the SFC TOOL is equal to Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log, launch both the previous command in the code above AND also this command:

copy %SYSTEMROOT%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\desktop\cbs.txt" && findstr /c:"[SR]" "%userprofile%\desktop\cbs.txt" > "%userprofile%\desktop\SR.txt"
After those two commands, you should find three files on your desktop: checkSUR.txt, cbs.txt and SR.txt: post here the checkSUR.txt and the sr.txt.

If the last command won't work, try these (one by one):

copy %SYSTEMROOT%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\desktop\cbs.txt"
findstr /c:"[SR]" "%userprofile%\desktop\cbs.txt" > "%userprofile%\desktop\SR.txt"

How to run an elevated command prompt for Windows vista/seven users

One of these three methods:

- click start, all programs, accessories, right-click the command prompt in the list and click run as administrator, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

- click start, type cmd in the searchbox, right-click the cmd in the list of results and click run as administrator, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

- click start, type cmd in the searchbox, press and keep pressed ctrl + shift Keys on your keyboard, then press enter, click yes on the user account control window that should appear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

this has worked for me and an new installed w7

1.  --> installed KB3020369

2.  --> installed KB3042058

restart

3.  --> installed KB3125574 (Windows 7 SP1 Convenience Rollup 316 MB)

after restart again and update-search i have the update ?

• 2 months later...