Startprobleme, Taskleiste

Seit 2 Wochen gibt es bei meinem Lenovo T430s beim Start das Problem, dass der Rechner extrem lang benötigt, um voll funktionsfähig zu sein. ca 15 bis 30 Minuten dauert es, bis ich die Taskleiste nutzen kann. Vorher sehe ich sie zwar, aber keine Reaktion, egal wo ich draufklicke. Über Desktop-Icons kann ich jedoch alles machen und von dort aus auch per Suche alle Programme starten etc.

Zuvor hatte ich auch mir unerklärlichen Gründen den ersten Absturz, seit ich das ThinkPad habe. Ein echter BlueScreen. Dann benötigte ich 3 Tage und x Versuche, den Rechner überhaupt zu starten. Hing sich immer während des Startvorgangs auf, immer an anderer Stelle.

Er hat sich wieder gefangen, ich habe diverse Tests und Reparaturprogramme laufen lassen. Jetzt geht alles wieder, aber der Startvorgang und die taskleiste sind immernoch wie oben beschrieben, betroffen. Systemwiederherstellung geht nicht, es gibt keine wiederherstellungspunkte und ich kann auch keinen definieren. Also kann da im Hintergrund auch mehr defekt sein? Alle Scans sagen aber, dass alles in Ordnung ist. Aber kann ja nicht sein, bis vor 2 Wochen brauchte ich nur ca 15 Sekunden zum Hochfahren.

translated from german

Starting problems, Taskbar

Since 2 weeks there with my Lenovo T430s when starting the problem is that the computer requires extremely long to be fully functional: about 15 to 30 minutes does it take until I can use the taskbar.

Before I see them, but no reaction, no matter where I click.

However, through desktop icons I can do anything, and from there start all programs by searching etc.

Previously, I had my first crash inexplicably, since I have the ThinkPad.

A true blue screen.

Then I took 3 days and x attempts to restart the computer at all.

Hanged himself.

Always during start-up, always elsewhere

He has caught again, I have run various tests and repair programs.

Now everything goes again, but the startup process and the taskbar are still described above, affected.

System Restore does not work, there are no restore points and I can not define.

So in the background can also be defective because more?

All scans say, however, that everything is in order.

But can not be so, until 2 weeks ago I had only about 15 seconds to boot up.

Operating system:Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:Windows

Available physical memory: 7889 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz

Drive Info:

C: 158,21 GB

F: 931,28 GB

G: 298,09 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

This problem is not caused by a program, the notebook has the problems already when starting. I cannot see any failure. it startet, in my opinion, after installing sony software to synch my smartphone. but I uninstalled these programms and still I have the same probs, ok, ist getting better, means, somewhen after booting the system runs, but also when the notebook is going to sleep and I restart the system, always for some minutes the taskbar is not working... but this seems to be the only problem, all other features and processes work probably. 

Ah ok, sorry. Hmm, WiseCleaner, Norton 360, CC... so all the free stuff and my norton 360. sorry: German - ich kann das System leider nicht wiederherstellen, ich habe keinen Wiederherstellungspunkt definiert.

I also did not use the Windows dvd, because it will reset my complete system. I tried, but the only option was to reinstall windows - no repair-button, may this will be the last way

Do you have already scanned your PC for malware?

Some free tools: Free tools (Anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-virus) that you could use to inspect your computer.

Do you have already try to clean/remove (very carefully and very gently) the dust inside your PC?

And changed/applied the Thermal grease (a.k.a. thermal gel, thermal compound, thermal paste, heat paste, heat sink paste, thermal interface material, heat sink compound) to your CPU?

(If you don't want/know how to do it, ask to an experienced friend of yours)