>>>>>Wise Auto Shutdown "Daily" Feature Keeps flipping from AM to PM

Ysalys

This is something that will make me end up removing this Program from my system, and telling everyone I know, including ALL my customers to STAY AWAY from Wise products. 

I set it to turn off daily, at 12:00 AM, (That's Midnight) and within a couple days, it flips itself to 12:00 PM, and shuts down my system at NOON, when I have important documents up, and am not at the computer for a few minutes.  This has been DEVISTATING to my business!!!!!

I run a kennel, and OFTEN, my canine children will call me away from the computer for an emergency, and I haven't saved the document I may have just pulled up, or created.  I have back up battery power, so a power outage will not even make me lose anything.  Your Product has, so far, made me lose over $3500.00 in customers.  This is UNACCEPTABLE!

Can this be fixed, or do I need to uninstall, and put the word out to everyone, to avoid your products?  I am furious, and have lost customer's information over this, including orders!!!!!!  Losing business documents is not anything that ANYONE can afford.  UGH!!!!!

I set it to turn off daily, at 12:00 AM, (That's Midnight) and within a couple days, it flips itself to 12:00 PM, and shuts down my system at NOON, when I have important documents up, and am not at the computer for a few minutes.  This has been DEVISTATING to my business!!!!!

12 AM means Noon, I think everyone know it.

You set it to turn off at 12 AM, and it works, shut down your PC at Noon, then you lost customers info, I think it is none of WiseCleaner business.