• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Linkin, As a composer who has songs on YouTube, I do not want people who do not pay for my music to download it from YouTube, as YT pay (however miniscule). A download of music that I own, unless I give the downloader permission, is theft.

How does your system for downloading distinguish copyrighted material from 'available for free'?

Thank you

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Linkin, As a composer who has songs on YouTube, I do not want people who do not pay for my music to download it from YouTube, as YT pay (however miniscule). A download of music that I own, unless I give the downloader permission, is theft.

How does your system for downloading distinguish copyrighted material from 'available for free'?

Thank you

who cares? do you actually care? It's not really a theft, if you keep it for yourself. But if you sell it, yes, that ss a crime.

you can also download youtube videos by this:

@ the url of the video, no changes only add "ss" after "www. " (without quotations) so it will look like this: ( www.ss )

(limited video format)

can download video there via browser or idm.

the same method works for Twitter videos. Just add the letters s -  "sss" at the beginning of the tweet link and you can download the video

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...