[PRO] Auto-Update doesn't work (Win8.1 pro with media center x64 + KIS 2014)

Slimus

так kis14 не находил в нём вирус так само как и eset nod32 у меня он просто не запускается автоматом после обновления как это было раньше. Я не могу понял в чём проблема.

so kis14 not find a virus in itself so as eset nod32 me it just does not start after upgrading machine as it was before. I can not understand what the problem is.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following scans have been made with virustotal.com, jotti.org and virscan.org:

virustotal - wisecare365.exe 3.1.8.278 (portable)

jotti - virustotal - wisecare365.exe 3.1.8.278 (portable)

(clamAV reports PUA.Win32.Packer.Exe-2 - check this topic for further informations: clamwin forum - Abt Pua.win32.packer

I.e., it's a false positive)

virscan - wisecare365.exe 3.1.8.278 (portable)

(rising marks it as suspicious... I think rising is more suspicious than wise care :D)

virustotal - herdProtectScan_Portable.exe 1.0.3.6

jotti - herdProtectScan_Portable.exe 1.0.3.6

virscan.org - herdProtectScan_Portable.exe 1.0.3.6

No issues with me I was just point out the fact of FPS with this software from other AV scanner vendors. Just takes one bad apple to spread. Of course Wise 365 is clean on my end and I am sure others too. But if KIS shows this as issue then it won't allow Wise to update. Just too many software that is on the up an up like wise is getting a bum rap. 

так kis14 не находил в нём вирус так само как и eset nod32 у меня он просто не запускается автоматом после обновления как это было раньше. Я не могу понял в чём проблема.

so kis14 not find a virus in itself so as eset nod32 me it just does not start after upgrading machine as it was before. I can not understand what the problem is.

Prior to V3.18 under V2.xx with Wise 365 Pro were you ever able to update the program. If so what has changed since then on your PC. Security software like KIS and Norton Suites have to be removed by other software because they're like a root they lock on to your system. That's why I don't use such programs. MSE add-on for Windows 7 and it's now called Windows Defender in Windows 8.1. That does a good enough job. All any one needs is Windows Firewall companion to help with outbound traffic or software that is calling home bound. 

1) Launch sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt, then post the final result here.

2) Launch dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth from an elevated command prompt, then post the final result here.

1 http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0801/22/d3deac6f9bd447891712e35787e42b22.png

2 http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0801/e8/2778562570afe47028521cf9550e6fe8.png

Удалил ESET NOD32 копмgютер под зашитой Windows Defender  всё равно не работает нормально авто-обновления Wise Care 365.

Removed ESET NOD32 computer protected by Windows Defender is still not working properly auto-updating Wise Care 365.

http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0801/5f/f6db08360288e76900deddd853451a5f.png

1 http://i68.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0801/22/d3deac6f9bd447891712e35787e42b22.png

2 http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0801/e8/2778562570afe47028521cf9550e6fe8.png

Удалил ESET NOD32 копмgютер под зашитой Windows Defender  всё равно не работает нормально авто-обновления Wise Care 365.

Removed ESET NOD32 computer protected by Windows Defender is still not working properly auto-updating Wise Care 365.

http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0801/5f/f6db08360288e76900deddd853451a5f.png

I can't read the message inside your third screenshot (I can't understand russian): could you write down the complete error message?

I can't see the final messages of the two commands.

Could you re-try them?

(How to) Start a Command Prompt as an Administrator

1) Launch sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt, wait till it finishes (20-50 minutes), then post the final result here.

2) Launch dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth from an elevated command prompt, wait till it finishes (20-60 minutes), then post the final result here.

Обект Wisecare365.exe на который ссылается этот ярлык, изменён или перемешен, и ярлык больше не работает. вы хотите удалить этот ярлык?

Objeсt Wisecare365.exe referenced by this label, modified, or mixing, and a shortcut does not work anymore. you want to delete this shortcut?

Possible english message:

Title: Problem with shortcut

Body: The item 'Wisecare365.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.

Do you want to delete this shortcut?

http://i65.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0805/e0/7607bb6bfba2d75e9d4ae8389e34c7e0.png

And did sfc report "no integrity issues" (or something similar)?

Are you now using Windows defender/Windows firewall only?

Have you removed kaspersky with its own tool (click)?

Have you removed eset nod32 with its own tool (click)?

Have you removed any other antivirus suites through their own tools?

Have you tried to launch Windows sigverif tool? Does it report any unsigned files (post it/them here)?

Have you tried to perform a clean boot?

Повреждения хранилища не обнаружено.

Damage to storage is not detected.

Damage to your HDD? Bad HDD there? Have you tired a different system or if you just have the one replace the HDD. Install OS, then Wise 365 again. 

И сделал SFC отчет "никакие проблемы целостности" (или нечто подобное)?

Вы в настоящее время используют защитник Windows / брандмауэра Windows только ?

Вы удалены Касперского, с собственным инструментом (клика) ?

Вы удалены ESET NOD32 с собственным инструментом (нажмите) ?

Вы удалены все другие антивирусные люксы через свои собственные инструменты?

Вы пытались запустить окон sigverif инструмент? Сообщить ли это любые неподписанные файлы (разместить его / их здесь)?

Пытались ли вы выполнить чистую загрузку ?

Удалял правильно через оф ремувы не помогло что при KIS что при Nod32 что при WD не чего не менялось .Даная проблема у меня возникла после версии 2.99 чистая установка программы не решает проблемы ставил новую ось не помогло на Win 7 та же проблема, а вот на  Xp ставил там все прекрасно обновлется с авто-обновления.

Deleted right across the office remuvy did not help that the KIS that when Nod32 that the WD is not what has changed.

Danae problem I came up after a clean install version 2.99 of the program does not solve the problem posed new axis does not work on Win 7 have the same problem, but on Xp put everything perfectly obnovletsya with auto-update. 

Нанесенный на ваш жесткий диск? Плохой HDD есть? У вас усталый другую систему или, если вы просто должны один замены жесткого диска. Установка ОС, то Wise 365 раз. 

HDD хорошие ОС Переустанавливал проблема только на Win 7 и Win 8-8.1 на Xp все работает как положено.

Удалял правильно через оф ремувы не помогло что при KIS что при Nod32 что при WD не чего не менялось .Даная проблема у меня возникла после версии 2.99 чистая установка программы не решает проблемы ставил новую ось не помогло на Win 7 та же проблема, а вот на  Xp ставил там все прекрасно обновлется с авто-обновления.

Deleted right across the office remuvy did not help that the KIS that when Nod32 that the WD is not what has changed.

Danae problem I came up after a clean install version 2.99 of the program does not solve the problem posed new axis does not work on Win 7 have the same problem, but on Xp put everything perfectly obnovletsya with auto-update. 

You need to translate what you quote to me in English. Thanks in advance.

You need to translate what you quote to me in English. Thanks in advance.

Problem is only on windows 7 and 8-8.1 on windows Xp no problems from a friend and he saw no problem spetsiplno put auto update works as before.

Problem is only on windows 7 and 8-8.1 on windows Xp no problems from a friend and he saw no problem spetsiplno put auto update works as before.

Thanks for translating..  Now on to your issue. 

What are you running on 7 and 8.1 that's is different than XP. 

Is the XP Pro or Home Edition?

I run Wise Care 365 Pro on 7 and 8.1, they all update fine. But your using different AV and Firewall software. 

There is conflict on your systems then. Are you running as the Admin on your systems or your set as the Admin. 

1. Win XP pro x32 

2. Put on chitso system without ativirusa and so put itself on Win 7 well upon this already have a problem though tolok system installed and they are no longer what it was not put in addition to Wise.

I am using CryptoPrevent.   I made the mistake of enabling their Adavanced Protection for %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\    Since then auto-udates have not worked even though I have since diabled this function and even removed CryptoPrevent.  I then reinstalled CryptoPrevent with default security settings which excludes special protection for %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\

The Wise auto update folder is there in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\WiseUpdate but auto update no longer works.. 

Any suggestions on how to get it to work again?  Thanks