Yes, there are other free tools on internet.
Yes, you could suggest other useful tools, if you know them, if they are free, if they are simple to use.
Yes, the links could become broken in the future: you could write here if they change or if there are broken links.
- adwcleaner (click) by Xplode (general-changelog-team.fr - toolslib.net)
- Dr.Web CureIt! (click) by Doctor Web (freedrweb.com)
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit (free edition) by EmsiSoft.com
- Junkware removal tool (click) by thisisudax.org
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2015 (18.104.22.168) (click) by Kaspersky Lab (kaspersky.com)
- MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) free (click) by MalwareBytes.org
- MS Safety Scanner 32 bit (click) or MS Safety Scanner 64 bit (click)
(according to your windows BIT version) by Microsoft.com
- RogueKiller 32 bit(click) or RogueKiller 64 bit (click)
(according to your windows BIT version) by adlice.com
- sophos virus removal tool free (click) (from WinXpSp2 to Win7) by Sophos.com
- SpyHunter (click) by Enigma Software Group (enigmasoftware.com)
- stinger 32 bit (click) or stinger 64 bit (click)
(according to your windows BIT version) by McAfee.com
- superantispyware free (click) by SUPERAntiSpyware.com & Support.com
And BIG THANKS TO THEM!!!