Sistem geri yükleme çalışmıyor

sistemimde bir hata var bu hata belirli programları açmaya çalıştığımda bilgisayarım kitliyor hiçbir işlem yapamıyorum restart çekmek zorunda kalıyorum ve programları açamıyorum bunun için sistem geri yüklemeyi düşündüm fakat resimde görüldüğü gibi bir hata ile karşılaşıyorum biran önce çözülmesini istiyorum teşekkürler

75a829852e63c2eed9160d01555336e0.png

Operating system:Windows 8 Pro (64 bit)

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 3554 MB

CPU: AMD A4-4300M APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Drive Info:

C: 172,28 GB

D: 292,97 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

System Restore does not work

my system has an error this error for certain programs try to open my PC lockin 'no process can not restart to pull staying in the program can not open it to restore the system thought but seen in the picture as a bug I'm having with the beer to be resolved before I want to thank

error message (turkish):

özellik sayfasında beklenmeyen bir hata olustu: sistem belirtilen dosyayı bulamıyor. (0x8007002)

Lütfen özellik sayfasını kapatıp yeniden deneyin.

error message (english - translated)

An unexpected error occurred on the property page: The system can not find the file specified. (0x8007002)

Please try again feature page.

error message (english):

There was an unexpected error in the property page: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)

Please close the property page and try again.

Try the following procedures (if the first doesn't work, go to the next):

1) Windows Update error "0x80070002" or "0x80070003"

2) Launch sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt, wait till it finishes (20-50 minutes), report the final result here.

3) Launch dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth from an elevated command prompt, wait till it finishes (30-60 minutes), report the final result here.

4) How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC