win xp 視窗問題

本人是用win xp的電腦系統,但最近不知道為什麼在使用期間經常視窗會跳掉焦點,如在用google chrome看網頁時,最上面的顯示網頁欄會由深藍色變為為淺藍色,雖要按一下頁面再能繼續用。又如:在word中打字,打了一會兒便要按一下頁面才能繼續打,感到十分困擾,希望能改善!!

bc3eeb6e3448971e060922a1efe8d88d.png

Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit) Service Pack 3

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 2013 MB

CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz

Drive Info:

C: 298.09 GB

Internet Explorer: 8.0

translated from chinese:

win xp windows problems

I am a computer system with win xp, but recently I do not know why the window during use often will jump off focus, such as when looking at the page with google chrome, the top bar will display the page changed from dark blue to light blue, although you need to click the page and then be able to continue to use. Another example: Typing in the word, playing for a while will need to click the page in order to continue playing, was very troubled, hoping to improve!!

Are you losing the focus?

When it happens, press ALT key and keep it pressed, press the spacebar, release the two Keys: it should appear the program that gets the focus.

there are some example of my problem>>>>

1.when i searching some information through some website, when i slide down, sometime my mouse point will go to other place and the bar of my google chrome will change the colour from dark blue to light blue, i need to click the website again therefore i can continue using.

2.when i use word to type some words, suddenly it will out focus and i cannot continue typing until i click it again./