heap corruption detected after normal block (#287) at ********

Ik probeer via Data Migration software van Samsung mijn HDD te clonen naar Samsung 840 Pro SSD en krijg dan de melding 'heap corruption detected after normal block (#287) at ********. CRT detected that the application wrote to memorij after end of heap buffer'.

Als ik die melding negeer krijg ik vervolgens de melding 'Access violation at address ******** in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read of address ********.

Operating system:Windows Vista Business (32 bit) Service Pack 2

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 3063 MB

CPU: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80GHz

Drive Info:

C: 102,78 GB

D: 7,45 GB

E: 1,55 GB

Internet Explorer: 7.0

Hi duffy! :)
1) Launch sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt, wait until it finishes (20-40 min), post the result here
2) If the warranty has expired, you could try to open your PC with a lot of caution and, gently, remove the dust with a brush and vacuum cleaner (or hair dryer) and apply the thermal paste to the processor.
3) Test your ram with appropriate software. if it is ok,
4) Try a clean startup

Hi Xilolee! :)

Thanks for your rapid answer.

1) I made the scan. The log is too big to paste underneath and I couldnot find a way to attach a file. Please tell me how. (It did not solve the problem, btw).

2) I will clean the interior of the laptop when I have the time for it.

3) The ram is ok.

4) I have Vista business preinstalled, and will think about it, when it is not impossible.

I hope you can find anything in the logfile.

1) I made the scan. The log is too big to paste underneath and I couldnot find a way to attach a file. Please tell me how. (It did not solve the problem, btw).

If it reports that there are no integrity violations, the log file could not be interesting.

Otherwise, you could use speedyshare.com website (or a similar website) to upload your file.