uplay server sind offline

Per Steam Habe ich mir Far Cry 3 geholt. Habs mir runtergeladen .

Mit Chip downloadete ich mir uplay. Ich wollte den Produkt key aktivieren, dass ging nicht,weil die server offline sind(über eine Monat).

Bei einen Freund aktiviert ich das Spiel.

-windows 7 home premium 64 bit

-intel core i5 4670k

-1t festplatte

-4 GB RAM

.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pleasant,

IMHO, this is not the best forum to help you with Ubisoft servers going offline or becoming inaccessible. FYI, I use a PS3 and I have never had an issue accessing their servers; however, I'm assuming you are using a PC game that you purchased through Steam; correct? if so, your best bet is to either post your issue directly on the Ubisoft Forums or open a support ticket directly:

Ubisoft Technical Support Forums

BTW, the above location also has a list of scheduled UPlay server maintenance times.

You can open a ticket directly with Ubisoft support here:

How can I create a support ticket with Ubisoft Support?

Good luck,

UCanFixit

thanks
from the beginning

kaspersky 2014

disabled kaspersky 2014 and Arvira 2014

tune up demo now wise care

Hallo wieder Pleasant,

Es tut mir leid, aber ich verstehe nicht, was Sie mir sagen, jetzt mit den kurzen Erklärungen oben. So, könnten Sie bitte ein wenig Zeit nehmen, um Ihre Situation gründlich zu erklären, so kann ich das große Bild zu sehen? Es ist OK, um Ihrer Muttersprache eingeben. Jetzt, da ich die Zeit nehmen, meine Antworten auf Länge geben, könnten Sie bitte das gleiche tun, um Ihr Problem zu erklären?

Danke,

UCanFixit

My response above in English:

Hi again Pleasant,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are telling me now with those brief statements above. So, could you please take a little time to explain your situation thoroughly so I can see the big picture? It is OK to type in your native language. Now, since I am taking the time to type my responses at length, could you please do the same to explain your problem?

Thank you,

UCanFixit