UNSTABLE

My system is totally unstable. It constantly brings up programs telling me I need the program. When I refuse it starts downloading the program. At the same time several other messages pop up telling me to update this and that and when I do install the updated programs it makes no difference. The messages keep poping up telling me I need to update the same programs that I just installed successfully.

When I try to go online I constantly get messages telling me my browser has stopped working. When I start browsing I begin getting messages on the screen offering me one program, then another and another, and another. When I try to close them off me screen they just sit there. There is so much interference I can't injoy my computer at all. Also, it takes a long time to boot up and my computer is slow.

Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 4063 MB

CPU: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz

Drive Info:

C: 287.85 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

Sounds to me like your computer is infected with adware and malware.  From what I have read here, WiseCare offers utilities to remove that rogue software.  If you are comfortable, you could use the Windows Control Panel, or better yet the WiseCare utility, for removing the offending programs.  They often install themselves with downloads of freeware.  I just finished working on a client's computer that had eight different adware/malware programs, and that was after she had already removed some, but she couldn't get the rest out.  Took an afternoon, but her computer is healthy now.  Be VERY careful what you download and look for those check marks for programs/add-ons that you don't want, and uncheck them.

Hope this helps.  Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Hi Logan4,

Garioch7 is right. You can try following steps to solve your problem.

1, Please note down all pop-up programs name. Make sure you don't need them anymore.

2, Restart system, press F8 to run Safe Mode.

3, Run Wise Program Uninstaller, find out all pop-up programs and uninstall them.

4, Run antivirus software and anti-malware software, do a deep scan.

5, Restart system to check, whether it is right now.

If no, please send me the pop-up programs screenshot.

6, Run Wise Care 365 to clean junk files and optimize your system. (disable useless startup programs and useless context menus....)