The "backup" function of Wise Care 365

Config

Do you know:

The "backup" function of Wise Care 365 can create a system restore point or a full registry backup file. You can restore your registry from a backup file or a system restore point when some unexpected registry issues appear. These backups allow you to undo any of the changes.

365backup.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know:

The "backup" function of Wise Care 365 can create a system restore point or a full registry backup file. You can restore your registry from a backup file or a system restore point when some unexpected registry issues appear. These backups allow you to undo any of the changes.

Hi Backup is a very good solution used in the program and I'm happy that I can make the position of one so many activities. I wonder what else could that be useful in the functions of the program, and so I think the Wise Uninstaller program has a function of active monitoring of the system and what programs are installed to be able to completely remove them when they are no longer needed? Besides, apart from Backup it was nice to have a sort of "safety-sensitive data in the" if a Folder Hider is another ingredient that gives us a safe deposit box also features would come in handy. It's just my little suggestion as a person. Yours.