Secunia PSI peut mettre à niveau/à jour cyberlink gratuitement ?

j'ai acheté en septembre Cyberlink MediaSuite 12, Cyberlink DirectorSuite 2 & Cyberlink Power2Go 9 par e-carte bleue, et maintenant depuis début octobre est sortie le nouveau Cyberlink DirectorSuite 3 mais cette mise à jour de mon DirectorSuite 2 vers DirectorSuite 3 est très chère peur de me ruiner, idem pour quand vont sortir Power2Go 10 & MediaSuite 13 les prochains mois, est-ce que il y à une possibilité de faire les mises à jour gratuitement vers MediaSuite 13, DirectorSuite 3 & Power2Go 10 sans payer ??, est-ce possible avec Secunia PSI ??, j'ai installé Secunia PSI pour ça...

translated from french

Secunia PSI can upgrade / update cyberlink free?

I bought in September Cyberlink MediaSuite 12, Cyberlink Cyberlink Power2Go DirectorSuite 2 & 9 with blue e-card, and now since early October was released the new Cyberlink DirectorSuite 3, but this update my DirectorSuite 2 to 3 DirectorSuite is very expensive afraid to ruin me, same for when going out Power2Go 10 & 13 MediaSuite the coming months, did there a possibility of free updates to MediaSuite 13 DirectorSuite 3 & Power2Go 10 without paying??

Is this possible with Secunia PSI ??

I installed Secunia PSI for that ...

Operating system:Windows 8 (64 bit)

System root: C:Windows

Available physical memory: 3660 MB

CPU: AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Drive Info:

C: 916,54 GB

D: 13,06 GB

F: 465,76 GB

J: 95,00 GB

M: 48,00 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

secunia psi - Frequently Asked Questions

I know there is a newer version of a program available, but the PSI is not offering the update. Why not?

Vendors release new versions of a program for many reasons, and many newer releases don't contain security fixes. It is important to understand that the Secunia PSI is not a general update checker, but rather a security patch checker.

The implication of this is that whenever the Secunia PSI offers you an update, that update will fix a specific, known security vulnerability.

In these cases, Secunia recommend that you read the vendor release notes to determine if you prefer to install the update or not.

And secunia psi doesn't upgrade your paid software for free, if you intended this.