Utilities In Wise Care 365 Pro

Nesivos

Utitlies in Wise Care 365 Pro should show their version number.   I am making this suggestion because I have noticed that the version number of the Utility in Wise Care 365 Pro is not always the latest version of that Utility, which can be obtained as a stand-alone download from the Wise Cleaner website.

One very recent example had to do with Wise Memory Optimizer.  I had installed the Utility from Wise Care 365 Pro.  One day when I opened it it said there was an update and asked me if I wanted to update.  I clicked Yes and it took me to the Wise Cleaner website to download the stand-alone version of Wise Memory Optimzer which I did.  It downloaded in a Zip file.  I then had to uninstall the Utitliy version of Wise Memory Optimzer which installed from Wise Care 365 Pro. Then I had to manually schedule in Windows Scheduler the stand-alone version of Wise Memory Optimizer which I downloaded so that it started when I logged into Windows.

There have been two updates to Wise Care 365 Pro since but I will not install the Wise Memory Optimizer Utility because I have no idea if the version in Wise Care 365 Pro has been updated to at least the same version as the standalone version which can be downloaded from the Wise Cleaner Website.

Adding the version number of each Utility below the Utility icon/name in Wise Care 365 Pro would make it easy to check to see if the Utility version in Wise Care 365 Pro is the latest version of that Utility.

Thanks

Utilities will be downloaded and installed after your click them (the first time, at least); i.e., they are not different versions inside wise care 365.

When you re-utilize them, the latest version check is done by them (if allowed and if the corresponding options are ticked).

Hope this helps! :)

Utilities will be downloaded and installed after your click them (the first time, at least); i.e., they are not different versions inside wise care 365.

When you re-utilize them, the latest version check is done by them (if allowed and if the corresponding options are ticked).

Hope this helps! :)

Not true.  I told you what happened.  The app installed from Wise Care 365 Pro was not the latest version.  Maybe it should be but it wasn't   I stand by my suggestion.  If what you say is how it should be than Wise Cleaner needs to get its act together and insure that the version installed from Wise Care 365 Pro is in fact the latest version shown for download on the Wise Cleaner website as a stand-alone download Utiltity.  This was particuarly annoying since even the Wise Care 365 release after the the release of the latest stand-alone version of Wise Memory Optimizer did not include the latest release of Wise Memory Optimzer which was posted on the Wise Cleaner website as a free stand-alone download.

I will say this.  The installed app did tell me there was an update but it took me to CNET, to download a the new version.  I never use CNET for downloads for a number of reasons and suggest to others that they don't use it either.   I went to MajorGeeks and it had the latest version to update but like said it came in a ZIP file

I find it annoying that you would dismiss my complaint with your response with basically sounded like I didn't know what I was talking about.  Very poor customer relations even with your last sentence and smiley.

First of all, I don't have any customers. I'm not an employee of wisecleaner, but a simple helper made moderator.
Then, I'll show you these:

Wise memory optimizer wasn't installed, nor downloaded:
post-11233-0-23153200-1411285414_thumb.jpg
WMO downloaded:
post-11233-0-64832500-1411285417_thumb.jpg
Now WCare365 doesnt't show new:
post-11233-0-20334400-1411285420_thumb.jpg
WMO version, downloaded and installed silently:
post-11233-0-23413000-1411285423_thumb.jpg

And smileys have been created to express emotions, that in this case mean: I hope this could help you (and I've written it, too!!!!!).
Then, if you interpret the smiley as "haha, you do not understand anything", that's your problem.

Don't need to respond to me, you can act as if I did not exist.

Wait for WiseCleaner_Admin or other moderators that are wisecleaner's employees.

Thanks and goodbye.

ATTENTION --- ATTENTION:

When you update the "365 program", PLEASE also (by seperate permission, check boxes, ect.) download the newest version of all of those seperate programs. This would help alleviate the need and time lost, running to your website to update each program before it's use.

THANKYOU