losing internet connection

sometimes on my start up I have to restart my pc to get an internet connection.and when I try to print from the internet,a java pop up tell's me I have to install java when I already have java installed.and when I go to to system cleaner in wise cleaner365 it has to recover the same two files every timec:\windows\system32\catroot2\ and c:windows\softwaredistribution\datastore\logs can someone please show me the way

.png

Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit) Service Pack 3

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 2037 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz

Drive Info:

C: 149.04 GB

Internet Explorer: 8.0

Did you used Wise PC 1stAid (the last icon "Running speed of PC is too slow") to speedup your PC?

This function will reset the configuration of your PC to the initial state. (it means all third-party services will be stoped, some programs cannot run or cannot work well, sometime, you need to reinstall them.)

1, Need rboot system to connect internet.

Generally, when you logon desktop, your system need a little time to receive and set IP configuration from router. (DHCP, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)

If you want to reduce the waiting time, you can set IP address by manual.

1.jpg

2, Reinstall JAVA again.

3, Generally, log files can be deleted safely. If you don't want to delete it, you can ignore it (add it to exclusion list).

2.jpg