framedyn.dll error

Intermittent problem with the framedyn.dll. Certain applications give me the error : Application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found", It happened when

I reinstalled the Windows Media player 11 and the Wise programs and with advanced uninstaller. and wondows restart and shutdown. I checked for any malware (avast, malewarebytes) all was OK. I pasted a framedyn.dll from the dllcache and pasted it in

the system32/wbem folder". I first tried reinstalling the application that failed. I also

tried three "Restore checkpoints" (that wa the first thing I tried ) but nothing helped.

But It happens less now. a restart and system shutdown is OK. but I still see the Framedyn.dll error. I also had tried the DOS chkdsk c: /f /r/ /x/. still I see the error. Windows forum and Techs was no help, all they want is My credit card and / or sell me

a new Windows 8.1 OS and a tablet...Mcrosoft Techs are only salesmaen now...

HP Pentium IV (a1218n desktop)

IE : Windows IE 8

Ram : 2.5 GB

Speed : 2.93 Ghz

If you cannot help me me I understand and it is OK. soon I will be going to Linux Mint.

I will miss the Wise programs. I canno send a screenshot for my MSpaint does not work

(rhe framedyndll error will not run it...) Good day and take care

Darren

Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit) Service Pack 3

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 2551 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.93GHz

Drive Info:

C: 186.31 GB

D: 465.76 GB

Internet Explorer: 8.0