Slow PC shut down and you should start making huge software sales like Viper

Love your Software. I only have one little problem. I'm using Window 7, it takes along tim to just down when I log off.

Please consider this TV show, It will get you tens of millions of customers. send me an email to TV faces so I can send you a recent General Motors Proposal then you will thorghorly understand the only Social Media driven interactive social network TV show. Go to my website TVFACES.Com Did you know that HSN has sold over one hundred million copies of Viper on their homeshopping network? A woman named Joy Mangano has sold over 450 sets of Huggable Hankers on HSN too! TV is the best market place in the world

I have a unique non entertainment TV venue [its’ fun interactive when you’re with the people that you've selected to socialize with]. The interactive Social Media driven social network TV show is unique non entertainment TV venue [its’ fun interactive when you’re with the people that you've selected to socialize with]. It’s even easy to contact people within the same occupation for business networking too. Even contact people in your same occupation for business networking too. It’s a proven fact that people want to contact other people and stay connected with old friends or find new ones too. I designed the TV show in 1989 seven years before the Internet so by default it doesn’t have associated website problems like Facebook or other social or dating sites have like spammers, spying, or slander and bogus this or that. “PC isn’t necessary and it's private too." Press your TV remote to find the Lets Meet TV Show, select who you want to meet and call the person on your phone immediately [once you’re member]. That Simple! Have you ever seen a TV show on any television or any devise where you can contact someone immediately? The mobile App has no ads or commercials of any kind. I have zero competition in the world. Marketing on TV is the best market place in the world bar none." The TV Show has absolutely no competition on TV and is one of the most unique business models in the world for people to meet another person or contact a person they know, that’s why Lets Meet TV Show is a "No Brainer." Go to the TVFaces.Com for further explanation if necessary.

Why TV Media?

TV is the ultimate direct response media. You can reach a huge audience easily and for less money, because television is the most cost effective direct-response medium, it delivers results within minutes of the time advertising takes place. You will know right away if you your commercial is working or not. Contrary to what you’ve heard, television is inexpensive. While good size newspaper ad may cost $500 or more a thirty second spot on a broadcast station with an effective reach of 500,000 TV homes can cost as little as $100. Most people that haven’t bought TV media are uncomfortable when the “term television advertising” is mentioned. Impression is that TV is an expensive media is understandable. After all TV has the widest viewing audience of any media in the US and has proven to be most the effective advertising vehicle. Internet perceives itself to be inexpensive but it doesn't get the immediate brand exposure to the masses like TV. A good example; what got you to my website? I did, by giving you my website address. I told you directly, right? What would have been the odds of you seeing my website on the Internet if I didn’t tell you? What would be the odds of you seeing the Lets Meet TV Show commercial on TV verses the Internet? TV is even more popular now than ever since the advent of so many more media devises like smartphones, PCs and tablets. What next, watches? Fortunately, this prevailing impression is nothing but a myth. The truth is TV is the most cost effective way to promote a brand. The principal reason TV is believed to be expensive, involves the cost of producing top quality commercials. Doesn’t it cost money to produce Internet commercials, even on You Tube too? That said; “you still get the most bang for the dollar buying TV media”.

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/172385/who-says-tv-is-a-dying-medium.html

This is an unparalleled TV opportunity that showcases people on TV making it very easy to meet one another. Please go to my website TVICandy.Com or TVFACES.Com; it’s the fastest way to contact people who are looking to meet you. Cut thru the chase and all the associated games & scams that are so prevalent on the Internet. You can easily get discovered; be a TV celebrity & co-star on TV, meet new friends, find old ones too! The Lets Meet TV Show will be more influential in creating a safer Social Media platform than the Internet; enlarging social networking friendships, inspiring new and old relationships opportunities for everyone with transparency. Call me Saul M. Detofsky and I'll be happy to explain this sensational Interactive Social Media TV show and go over any questions at (321) 751-6963 24/7 or (276) TV FACES when I’m by my computer. URL: TVFACES.Com, call, Email: [email protected], [email protected] & Skype TVFACES.

UK’s BT TV Network ran a successful test market making it easy to find love from home Without a PC. Link just below that proves TV is the only right place to search for new friends or a soul-mate, not the risky Internet.

http://www.itvt.com/story/5202/bt-matchcom-launch-interactive-tv-dating-service-bt-vision-iptv-platform,

IPTV Platform BT says. "Being able to search for friends or love on the box / tele, from the comfort of your own couch, means that finding love really couldn't be easier and you don't even have to take off your slippers.

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 8174 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

Drive Info:

C: 111.69 GB

E: 233.75 GB

F: 232.88 GB

I: 30.08 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0