have problem with ie explore

When I received this pc it had ie explorer 9 for windows 7. It worked perfect.

several months later, my ie explorer 9 changed to ie explorer 10. I think at that time it became confused. I did not know this until I checked out the help button and found out that I had ie 10.

now I had to go to firefox and my husband likes it, but I want my ie 9 back. He can use the firefox and I can use my ie 9.

would love to have some feed back about this problem. I have tried to reinstall ie 9 but, it comes up saying it is already installed. Also the same thing with ie 10. When I check the programs and features it shows up as ie 8. need help....

Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 2985 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Drive Info:

C: 219.70 GB

F: 465.76 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

Hi!

Please try the following steps:

1. How to uninstall IE10 :

(1) Start button > in the search box, type programs and features > Enter > left side, click View Installed Updates > scroll down to Microsoft Windows heading to find Windows Internet Explorer 10 > right click > click Uninstall.

(2) Restart computer.

You should be back with your previous IE version which, in this case, is IE9.

You don't have to reinstall IE9.

2. Some unfinished business after uninstalling IE10:

Set Windows Update to Manual :

IE10 will come up in Windows Update again, and it will be installed if Windows Update is set at Automatic.

To set Windows Update at Manual will give you option to install or not to install.

Start > in the search box, type windows update > press Enter > left side, click Change Settings > under Important Updates, click the pointer and change it to " Download updates but let me choose whether to install Them " > click OK when done.