Config's post in Ícone de conexão com internet com defeituoso was marked as the answer
Plz try this:
1. Right-click the network icon in the system tray.
2. Select "Open Network and Sharing Center".
3. Select "Change adapter settings".
4. Highlight the adapter you are trying to correct.
5. For each connection item, select Uninstall (You may not be able to unistall all of them, but tht is OK.)
6. Keep an eye on your system tray icon as you begin the uninstallation and you should see the nasty red X vanish. Nonetheless, continue with the steps which follow.
7. Once you have uninstalled all 'connection uses' available to you, start reinstalling each one. Click Install. You will find that each 'use ' has three options: Client, Service and Protocol.
8. Repeat the Install process for each 'connection use'.
9. Ta-da, bingo and voila!
10. Now is a good time to restart your system and make sure everything is hunky dory.
Config's post in Paginas de anúncios was marked as the answer
Portuguese to English:
Pages of ads
Every time ad pages are opening. help me
Plz try these:
1 Enable popup blocking from Microsoft Internet Explorer. To navigate to the popup blocker, click Tools → Options → Privacy, and then check the "Block pop-ups" option.
2 Enable popup blocking from Google Chrome. Google Chrome should automatically block popups as a default setting, but you can make sure that the setting is enabled by clicking the Chrome menu, then clicking Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings, and then checking the "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" option.
3 Enable popup blocking from Apple Safari. Open Safari, and then click Safari → Preferences → Security. Select the "Block pop-up windows” option.
4 Enable popup blocking from Mozilla Firefox. Like many other browsers, popup blocking should come already enabled. If, for whatever reason it isn't, navigate to Firefox → Preferences → Content, and then press the "Block pop-up windows" option.
Config's post in WINDOWS PLAYER SEM SOM was marked as the answer
If only some of the movies you're playing do not get sound it's likely you have a codec issue. A movie may be created to utilize a certain codec to allow the file to be smaller and more portable. However, in order for the movie file to be played in the media player it must also have the codec installed.
Often no sound in the Microsoft Windows Media Player is corrected by adjusting the volume controls at the bottom of the window. Moving the slider from the left to the right will turn up the volume, if all the way to the left the volume is turned all the way down.
In addition to the volume slider, make sure the sound icon is not pressed in. This button is the mute button and will mute the sound.
If the equalizer is all turned down you may experience sound related issues. To check this setting, click View, Enhancements, Graphic Equalizer. Once the Graphic Equalizer is displayed, make sure all settings are at least mid way.
Verify your sound settings are correct. When other software programs are installed it's possible for the programs to incorrectly adjust your sound settings causing issues with your sound.
If you continue to experience issues, you may want to consider reinstalling or updating the Windows Media player on your computer.
Config's post in [Solved - WinXP] Unresponsive Internet Explorer was marked as the answer
Please try the following steps to see if your ie problem can be fixed.
1. Open your ie8 and click "Tools".
2. Turn on "Compatibility View" by checking it. If it's already checked like in the pic below, leave it as it is.
3. Then please follow the "Tools" to "Compatibility View Settings".
( Click on "Compatibility View Settings" and a small window will open as below. )
4. Check the item of "Display all websites in Compatibility View", close the window to save the change.
5. Please re-open your ie to see if your previous problem solved.
Config's post in Slow Firefox browsing, especially in Facebook was marked as the answer
Thanks for your question.
Yes currently Wise PC 1stAid only works for IE.
More functions for other browsers will be added in future. Please stay tuned.
Meanwhile, you can use Wise Care 365 to help clean caches/history of other browsers.