Unusual redirects and scrambled text are delaying and hindering me from surfing the net

Whether I enter a website address or initiate a search in Opera by entering "google.com" or query from the Opera address bar, the following two issues arise:

1). 302 Moved

The document has movedhere. After I click "here" link, this scrambled script stuff appear.

MKk0C/VH*.qq!P|Q[`{i7~303+tԲȳahH<6-=%tR[g|R#$\G(~d'@%vbKx<|Ϯ2ST:`ڱ3uɌ_K"4MiXZD{m3ݰ?+SL[q_T7+-Zƺ@\; E]$źen

Note: Google will come up after I highlight and click the address bar once the scrambled text or scripts above appear on the page.

2). Redirection Status

The URL was redirected to http://www.rediff.com/index.html. Please click the link to go there.

You can enable the automatic redirection in Preferences.

Generated by Opera.

When I click the link, either nothing happens or occassionally when something does it would eventually bring the website up after a long wait... The scrambled text often appear with the redirects as well.

Problem: I don't know how and why this began happening within my browser. Please - If you could repair the issue, I would appreciate your assistance.

Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit) Service Pack 3

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 510 MB

CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.53GHz

Drive Info:

C: 74.50 GB

H: 465.64 GB

Internet Explorer: 8.0

1. DNS was hijacked, that enter the domain name resolves to the IP is not true, may be false, pointing to another site ( not the input domain), which you can modify DNS settings, i suggest to you use google`d DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

2. Browser plug-in affect even metal and clean up the browser plug-ins can solve the problem.

3. another way is , if this problems occurred on some websites, that maybe hosts file is modified, the location is c:\ Windows \ System 32 \ Drivers \ etc below, use Notepad to open the hosts file which defines steering rules delete, or delete host files.