WINDOWS 7 DESKTOP SHORTCUT ICONS

GREG:

ALL MY DOWNLOADED TYPE PROGRAMS AMD BROWSER TYPE ICONS, SUCH AS MOZILLA FIREFOX, ADOBE READER, REALPLAYER, AVG ANTISPYWARE, BROTHER MRC PRINTER, ETC. ALL HAVE CHANGED TO THE ONE I TRY TO OPEN. IF I RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON AND USE OPEN WITH AND GO TO THE ICONS FILE AND SELECT THAT FILE, SOMETIMES THE ICON WILL CHANGE TO THAT FILES ICON AND OPEN THE PROGRAM BUT ALL THE OTHER SHORCUT ICONS CHANGE TO THAT PARTICULAR ICON. IF I RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON-PROPERTIES-OPEN FILE LOCATIO THEN HIGHLIGHT THEN CLICK OPEN THEN IT FINALLY OPENS. VERY FRUSTRATING! I HAVE RUN WISE PC FIRST AID, WISE CARE 365. SCANED FOR ANTIVIRUS, MALWARE AND TRIED TO CHANGE TO ADMINISTRATIVE ETC. NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. TRIED TO RESTORE TO AN EARLIER DATE AND MY WIN 7 PC, SO FAR, WILL NOT WORK FOR A PC RESTORE! HELP!

P.S. I UPGRADED AND BOUGHT THE WISE CARE PRO FOR $19, ITS IN THE MAIL

THANKS-GREG STREIFF

Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 4095 MB

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor

Drive Info:

C: 455.79 GB

D: 9.87 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

You means you runed Wise PC 1stAid "Desktop Icon Error", but it didn't worked?

Try this way:

1, Delete one or two desktop shortcuts (icons)

2, Run Wise PC 1stAid "Desktop Icon Error"

3, Reboot system

4, Find out the folder of the deleted desktop shortcut, right click its exe file, click Sent to Desktop (create shortcut)

5, View this new shortcut, is it displayed correct? When you click it, can you open the correct program?