Extension

I have an extension that stops me from viewing some of my free TV streaming pages. I have no idea on what it is or how to get into it. I received help once before when this happened and found the root cause. All I can remember is it had x86 after it. Please help PS I am not very computer literate so plain English please.

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 3822 MB

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor

Drive Info:

C: 310.37 GB

D: 621.04 GB

E: 76.50 GB

F: 72.55 GB

I: 149.05 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

Hi,

If you are sure that some one extension block you watching TV streaming pages in Internet.  Try following steps to solve your problem.

1, IE browser:

Open IE 10----Tools (Alt+X)---Manage Add-ons---Toolbars and Extensions, disable all of them, then enable them one by one to check which extension block you.

2, Google Chrome

Open Chrome---Customize and control Google Chrome-----Settings----Extensions, disable all of them, then enable them one by one to check which extension block you.

3, Firefox

Open Firefox----Firefox----Add-ons---Extensions, disable all of them, then enable them one by one to check which extension block you.

If those steps can not sole your problem,  please let me know your web browser and page url of your TV streaming pages.