Font changes in Google Chrome

I've been having so much problems with the appearance of google chrome lately. Meaning that everything seems blurry or too bold-typed, especially while I'm reading my AOL mail, or my e-book using calibre. I've tried to enable "DirectWrite" and then even tried to disable it, and I'm still having the same exact issues. But none of this was happening a few months ago. So what happened, and how can I fix it. Thanks!

Operating system:Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bit) Service Pack 2

System root: C:Windows

Available physical memory: 3061 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86GHz

Drive Info:

C: 230.35 GB

Internet Explorer: 9.0

Your problem   could   be related to the latest Windows Updates, issued a week or so ago.  You should manually check for further Windows updates to see if there are any.  If not, then you should Google Windows Update and font changes.  You will get some hits, for example:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-windows_update/kb3013455-ms15-010-causes-font-corruption/8640d38d-19bd-46b6-9af0-6213c05107d3

Hope this helps.  Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Dear garioch7: Thank you so much for answering my query so quickly. I'm beyond thrilled to report that the issue has been FINALLY fixed, and I so appreciate how you helped me with such an annoying problem. 

P.S. The issue was caused by the Windows Update Fonts glitch you mentioned, and after clicking on the link, and following the instructions on how to fix it, I was good to go.  Thank you so much, once again!

Sincerely,

J. Roberts

Nightowl:  Thanks for writing back and letting us know how you made out.  I am glad that I was able to be of some assistance.  Lots of folks have helped me over the years.  It is really GREAT to solve an annoying computer issue.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil