My Windows XP always restarting a few times

Hello

My PC alwasys restarting a few times, it looks like a crash (blue screen) then when it reloads I am presented with a window that XP is recovering from a serious error

C:DOCUME~1MICROS~1LOCALS~1TempWER1690.dir00Mini122514-07.dmp C:DOCUME~1MICROS~1LOCALS~1TempWER1690.dir00sysdata.xml

I am not doing anything

Not run some program or install anything

I remember just before it happens i installed wise system monitor, and right after that this issue happen

My Pictures.zip

Mini122614-02.zip

Operating system:Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit) Service Pack 3

System root: C:WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 2002 MB

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2010 @ 2.80GHz

Drive Info:

C: 62.52 GB

D: 235.56 GB

Internet Explorer: 6.0

Please, first do some scans with the tools listed in Free tools (Anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-virus) that you could use to inspect your computer.

From the dump, your problem seems related to firefox and to Rtenicxp.sys, 10/100/1000 NIC Family all in one NDIS XP Driver, 8 march 2010.

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 0, b84c7a28, 0}

Probably caused by : Rtenicxp.sys ( Rtenicxp+d320 )

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)

Could you check manufacturer and model of your PC (laptop/desktop/what?), of your NIC (Start, Control Panel, Performance and Maintenance, System, Hardware tab, Device Manager, network adapters, double-click on your NIC, details tab), and of firefox version?

If you (or the OS) have updated that driver recently, and you have got another older version of the driver, you could try to revert it.

Check what driver is used by your NIC "realtek pcie fe family controller".

If the driver used is different from Rtenicxp.sys, you could move Rtenicxp.sys to another location (and see if this helps to solve the problem or if it cause other problems).

Start, Control Panel, Performance and Maintenance, System, Hardware tab, Device Manager, network adapters, double-click on your NIC, driver tab, driver details.

I am still facing issue when run sfc /scannow , it asked me to insert cd

Haven't you got the Windows xp installation cd?

187 unsigned files is not the normality.

The avgtdix.sys file is related to avg: are you using avg like antivirus? And what version of it?

Looking at avg system requirements, your cpu g2010 seems to be compatible with it.

Intel® Pentium® Processor G2010 (3M Cache, 2.80 GHz)

AVG system requirements and supported operating systems

Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster

Memory: 512 MB of RAM (Windows XP)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't you got the Windows xp installation cd?

187 unsigned files is not the normality.

The avgtdix.sys file is related to avg: are you using avg like antivirus? And what version of it?

Looking at avg system requirements, your cpu g2010 seems to be compatible with it.

Intel® Pentium® Processor G2010 (3M Cache, 2.80 GHz)

AVG system requirements and supported operating systems

Yes I am using AVG Internet Security 2015

After a long reinstall my windows XP it still happening again in minidump, the first detection was from wisetdifw.sys

http://prntscr.com/5pso8b

http://prntscr.com/5psoee