Keep Cookies?

april

Do you know how to keep cookies in Wise Care 365?

It makes it easier by not having to enter the username and password every time when you go to your bank site or other sites on which you have to input your username and password.

Wise CARE 365 has the function to keep cookies  ;)   FOLLOW ME!

Maybe you will neglect it,anyway,"Exclusive Domain" in "Exclusion" has the function to keep cookies. 

Follow the picture below now.  :)

Please add any site which you want to keep the user name and the password into the Exclusion Domain.

post-3-0-63920200-1371629409_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Do you know how to keep cookies in Wise Care 365?

It makes it easier by not having to enter the username and password every time when you go to your bank site or other sites on which you have to input your username and password.

Wise CARE 365 has the function to keep cookies  ;)   FOLLOW ME!

Maybe you will neglect it,anyway,"Exclusive Domain" in "Exclusion" has the function to keep cookies. 

Follow the picture below now.  :)

Please add any site which you want to keep the user name and the password into the Exclusion Domain.

attachicon.gif%1%4$NJB`I_L1W1(06-19-15-55-41).jpg

any chance to keep ALL the cookies?

Well, I know that but it does not really help since I want to keep all the cookies! Do you really want the user to enter all the domains? I actually unchecked the box for Safari cookies but somehow Wise Care does not bother and deletes them anyway. You may better answer the question why cookies are deleted although the checkbox is unchecked!

Our technicians  have tested the issue and found “Safari Cookies”will not be deleted with Wise Care 365 if it is unchecked.

If you unchecked the items, Wise Care 365 will not delete the items.

Thank you for supporting our software. :)

• 2 months later...

I use the free edition of Wise Cleaner, and the only way I can see to save secure website cookies is to physically enter them into exclusions, it would simplify matters for a user if all the cookies could be viewed prior to running Wise Cleaner, and then designate what cookies are not to be deleted. Until this feature is incorporated into Wise Cleaner I will continue using the free edition. Aside from that one issue, not a problem, but a pesky little issue, Wise Cleaner works well and apparently does what it is supposed to do quickly.