WiseDataRecovery feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

Wise Data Recovery doesn't read all drives

It was so wonderful to see that Wise Data Recovery came with Wise Care 365! I immediately downloaded the Data Recovery program and ran it. I'd had an external drive that failed me last month, and not enough money to do anything about it. So this - this was like a gift from Heaven!

Sadly, it turns out that Data Recovery is unable to read an external drive. Though Windows 7 can see it, though quite a few sample copies of recovery programs can see it - several can even list the files on it, but won't restore until I can pay for the "pro" version of the software...though all these can, at least, see the drive -- Data Recovery cannot. 

Yep, I tried the dropdown menu. It reads C: and only C:

Thank you for your time!

Thanks for your message Sir.

Would you please check whether the format of your external drive is exfat, which, unfortunately, is not supported by Wise Data Recovery currently.

We will improve the product to meet more users' needs. Thanks for your understanding.

Nope. It's not Exfat. Two days ago, I was able to see it in Disk Management and might have been able to see what it was, but today I cannot see it in Disk Management. I know it's not Exfat, because it's a 1.5 Tb drive.

Hi YoYo,

Please refer to the file attached.

WDR only supports NTFS and FAT32.

Is yours one of the kinds?

1101.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wise Data Recovery - Bug or What ???

Hello  :D 

I have downloaded two version of WDR (3.37.179 and 3.16.166)

I want to find my unhide folders with WDR (I have 3 unhide folders)

When I use WDR 3.37.179, it shows only 1 of my unhide folders

post-5334-0-25833000-1376201048_thumb.png

But, when I use WDR 3.16.166, it shows all of my unhide folders

post-5334-0-04471800-1376201142_thumb.png

Is it a bug / error or what ???

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

:D  :D  :D 

:wub:  I LOVE WISE CLEANER  :wub: 

Hi Vajra Yudha,

It is great to hear that you like Wise Cleaner. :D We will further improve our softwares.

WDR 3.16.166 is a special version direct at Wise Folder Hider, and  it is the only version for Wise Folder Hider.

The other versions including WDR 3.37.179 just diret at files deleted( recover the files which has already deleted) .

Are you clear now? Thank you very much for supporting our software.

Have a nice day!

April

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If i want to recover c drive  lost files ,  it tells me to recover on other drive..but it doesnt show the option of other drive to save it.....how to recover the lost files from c drive.

i had recovered d drive lost files in c drive...but unable to recover c drive....pls help...thnks

hey thanks....for special version of wisecleaner.......i have  retrieved  few files...of c-drive ,but i still cud'nt retrieve videos  on folder lock..(after restoration dates changes to last week not previous  dates or months)....

i will restore system again.....Thanks for ur Great help....Appreciated... :)

• 2 months later...

[Wise Data Recovery] error message to chose new location to avoid data overwrite

Wise data recovery keeps asking me to choose another location to avoid data overwrite. i have tried to use the c:, and create new folders .I just honestly don't know what to do. I'm not at all computer savvy. Thanks for your help!

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 8074 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz

Drive Info:

C: 917.86 GB

D: 29.81 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...