Problem with AutoPlay

I'm old and doddery and not very good with this forum business however I've searced the forum for AutoPlay and nothing comes up so here goes.

I installed Wise care 365 (free) a couple of weeks ago on my Windows 7 desktop PC. Ran it, things happened too quick for me to see but it seemed to make things quicker although a couple of short cuts disappeared from my Desktop screen. Only yesterday I plugged my camera into a USB socket to upload pix and was surprised to see no reaction. Usually I get a menu asking me what facility to use to upload, Dropbox, Picasa etc which I believe is called AutoPlay. The USB socket is working as I was able to transfer the pix having got into the camera from 'My Computer'. I've googled the problem, followed a couple of sugestions, no success. I've set 'Ask me every time' in the AutoPlay section of Control Panel which has made no difference. Is there a likelihood that my Wise Care 365 has uninstalled AutoPlay or done something with the USB drivers? At one time on plugging in a USB stick I got a ballon appear which implied my USB sockets were not USB 2. I had not seen that before. Device Manager from Control Panel just reports USB, no 1,2 or 3.

I haven't the faintest idea what 'topic tags' are so none have been selected. Similarly I've no idea what 'Manage Topic Poll' is but presumably I need to leave the 'Follow this topic' box ticked.

If this post is not suitable can whoever moderates posts let me know by email so I can explore other avenues ar at least uninstall Wise Care and go back to a restore point?

I thought I should provide an update on my situation. I uninstalled Wise Care 365, used system restore to get back to a Restore Point which I created before installing Wise care. This was reported as an unsuccessful restore and suggested I go back even further. I didn't, but went back to where I had been by 'undoiing' the restore. Now I have my AutoPlay back and no strange messages telling me I have 'old fashioned' USB ports. I guess Wise Care works well for most people, but I will live without it. Incidentally another problem developed prior to uninstall, at PC start up my router would not connect automatically, now it's OK.

In wise care 365->system tuneup->system optimizer, there is an option "Disable the 'Autoplay' feature on drivers to avoid virus infection"
When you click Optimize button to optimize system, this 'Autoplay' feature will be disabled. Then plug in USB drive, system will not pop up the dialogue window.
If you want to see this window, you can click 'System Default' button to restore settings, then reboot system.