Great program!

I could not find a 'testimonial' section, so just wanted to mention how pleased I am with the WRC ! The "System Tuneup" feature alone yielded faster loads, screen displays, etc, in my Windows XP. Of, course, I have no idea what all the things the System Tuneup did or how it did them (maybe just as well). I would have liked that WRC would kept the list of items displayed (and checked or unchecked, like other screens) as they disappear after it "tunes" them. I have now discontinued using CCleaner which I used for years.

Thanks!

p.s.   my Internet access is via broadband (Virgin Mobile "Broadband2Go"), so I assume the Internet speed-up in the System Tuneup did not affect its performance? (Should I have  unchecked it?)

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, we will do some improvement in the next update.

If you are using ADSL or LAN, the Internet speed-up section will take your internet connection more stable and faster.

But I have no idea for Mobile Broadband this itme, I think that you can just give it a try, and if it's possible, please tell us what the result after you tune-up the options. Please don't worry, you can easy to reset all settings to windows default settings with WRC. 

Best regards,

I could not find a 'testimonial' section, so just wanted to mention how pleased I am with the WRC ! The "System Tuneup" feature alone yielded faster loads, screen displays, etc, in my Windows XP. Of, course, I have no idea what all the things the System Tuneup did or how it did them (maybe just as well). I would have liked that WRC would kept the list of items displayed (and checked or unchecked, like other screens) as they disappear after it "tunes" them. I have now discontinued using CCleaner which I used for years.

Thanks!

p.s.   my Internet access is via broadband (Virgin Mobile "Broadband2Go"), so I assume the Internet speed-up in the System Tuneup did not affect its performance? (Should I have  unchecked it?)

Nice choice!

Your suggestion has been submitted to our tech department for further improvements. Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi Sir,

In the newest version of Wise Registry Cleaner, the function you suggested has been added!

Thank you so much!

Please try it to see if you like it! :)

http://www.wisecleaner.com/wiseregistrycleanerfree.html