Pages not loading

Google Chrome browser does not load any webpages or sometimes does not load correctly/fully. It is updated to the latest. And I have no problem with my network.
Tried reinstalling it, still a no go. I used Mozilla and Opera and both are fine unlike google chrome.

Yes. None of those are solutions to my problem. I don't change settings in gc, do not use proxy and never change rules in windows firewall, they are as they were working fine before. I only have Windows Defender as my anti-virus (which i think don't interfere) and have checked for malwares but none.

May it be because there is a problem with my modem or ISP?

Now I'm experiencing the same with Firefox Aurora and Opera. Web pages not loading or doesn't load correctly (sometimes takes a while before it loads).

Are you checking CPU load through task manager (when it happesns)?

Is there enough free space on your hard drive?

Have you tried the antimalwares suggested in the topic "Free tools (Anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-virus) that you could use to inspect your computer."?

How does MSIE behave?

No.

188 GB free space over 297 GB.

Yes. Actually all the free tools you've suggested from a topic.

As it would, I don't use MSIE but sometime it opens when a program directs their website (as the programs default browser), like Wise Products does.