Wise Disk Cleaner BIG PROBLEM really annoyed me almost erasing all files!!

brians

Hello,

I am using Wise Disk Cleaner is really very indignant and disgusted by me this stupid tool I deleted (removed) at least 50% of all video (avi) and mp4 file, which were at least 300 GB (gigabytes) of data very valuable for me!

How did I become this fatal problem? There was this fact that I ran module: Advanced CLEANER - Msconfig I box: FIND INVALID SHORTCUTS (SLOW) and FIND EMPTY (0 BYTES Slower) and there are a few extensions (/. Diz, * tmp and etc ...) to choose stayed all factory-set to anything I did not set forth.

And like me to remove some avi files without my knowledge!

So your program uses FAKE functions on stripping avi & mp4 video files without my knowledge?

Wise Disk Cleaner is really a very bad tool that you can not help but rather will aggressively breaking down me and my HDD.

How To Make Me Wise Disk Cleaner for damage caused'll be there to recover to solve problems and mainly 100% recovery of my lost video files you deleted your software: Disk Cleaner Wise without my knowledge. I never disagreed that Wise Disk Cleaner removed my avi files without my knowledge!

I look forward to feedback to solve this very annoying problem too

Sorry for this issues.

You can run Wise Data Recovery to recover those lost videos.

And I want to explain something about Wise Disk Cleaner.

1, About Advanced Cleaner

As you said, you checked Advanced settings, select two options: Find invalid shortcuts (slower) and Find empty files (0 Bytes, Slower)

I think you should know, what is shortcut and what is empty file. Video files (.avi, .mp4...) are not belong to short and empty file.

2, In advanced settings, you said you haven't changed selected file types. I think those default settings don't include .avi, .mp4 and other multimedia types.

Right?

So, Wise Disk Cleaner won't list video files.

12.png

3, When advanced cleaner finish scanning, it will report how many files and size are found.

You can scan again to check whether video files will be listed. (just scan without clean)

If yes, please send us a thumbnail. 

4, Don't tell me you saved all videos in Windows Temporary folder (C:\Windows\Temp\ ). Do you?

Wise Disk Cleaner will remove all temporary files in Temporary folder.

Thank you very much!

Sorry for this issues.

You can run Wise Data Recovery to recover those lost videos.

And I want to explain something about Wise Disk Cleaner.

1, About Advanced Cleaner

As you said, you checked Advanced settings, select two options: Find invalid shortcuts (slower) and Find empty files (0 Bytes, Slower)

I think you should know, what is shortcut and what is empty file. Video files (.avi, .mp4...) are not belong to short and empty file.

2, In advanced settings, you said you haven't changed selected file types. I think those default settings don't include .avi, .mp4 and other multimedia types.

Right?

So, Wise Disk Cleaner won't list video files.

attachicon.gif12.png

3, When advanced cleaner finish scanning, it will report how many files and size are found.

You can scan again to check whether video files will be listed. (just scan without clean)

If yes, please send us a thumbnail. 

4, Don't tell me you saved all videos in Windows Temporary folder (C:\Windows\Temp\ ). Do you?

Wise Disk Cleaner will remove all temporary files in Temporary folder.

Thank you very much!

Yes I had exactly this set config according to your image 12.png

Saying that such loss of data mp4

Wise Data Recovery I Starts they've tried it on but I can not find the lost (deleted mp 4) files do not understand why he is unable to find 300 gigabytes video data?

otherwise sending you a picture from my desktop windows with screens Wise exactly as losing mp4 data

post-25998-0-56534700-1403175046_thumb.jpg

post-25998-0-71281600-1403175427_thumb.jpg

Hi Brians,

I have several simple questions:

1. First, could you please check, since you said that Wise Disk Cleaner deleted 300 GB of your video, so there is 300GB more space in your disk, right? I was thinking is there any chance that you changed the properties of these video files to Hidden, Wise Disk Recovery will not scan the hidden files.

2. You scan your F disk with Wise Data Recovery again, but this time don't choose any type, just scan the whole F disk for deleted files. Then you re-arrange the scan result by the file size from big to small. Video files, especially HDD are typically big, right? Please check if you can find these video files on the top of the scan results.

3. Try any other recovery tool, if they can't find the lost videos either, there are two possibilities: Have you used the Disk Eraser feature to clean disk F. Or you moved the video files to another disk?

Looking forward to your feedback.