Wisecare 3.11 update

Tazdevil62

@PWT1000,

Thank you for your feedback.

1, About spelling problem, we will check carefully and fix it.

2, About the temperature, we have added an option to let user to choose. You will see it in v3.12

3, About cleaning apps, we will add it step by step.

If you want to clean some apps, please let me. Then we will add it asap.

Need to offer 64-bit Version because it would take advantage of our newer processors. 

Can anything be done with the active Memory or Wise 365 Tray is always running in the tray with V3.x always have to disable it manual every time the WC365Pro is launched. I understand why you have provided such a feature but there should be option to disable it so it doesn't run. Got to understand not everyone needs such a feature today. As the Hardware Monitoring it nice feature to have, but again optional. I still feel that you should make the software scan all memory blocks and free-up that memory when the last scan is done. Shouldn't need to run any other memory add-on cleaner. I know you have plug-ins but still why can't the main WC365 clean the memory all of it. Right now your scanner does shutdown Google Browser before it cleans. I've also noticed that under Common Cleaner whatever I've selected still doesn't get remembered when the system is updated to the next version of WC365 V3.x under other applications, Sun Java is alway's uncheck that should be check by default. 

I had posted this once prior but I am posting this again:

WC360 V3.x software engine should be searching and cleaning for:

• Windows Update Downloaded & Log Files *
  • Account Temp Files for All Users
  • LocalApplicationData Log Files
  • ApplicationData SubItems Logs
  • Microsoft .NET Framework Logs
  • Windows Installer Temp Files
  • Windows Folder Log Files
  • ServiceProfiles Log Files
  • Downloaded Installations
  • Performance Log Files
  • Drivers Inf Log Files
  • ReportQueue Log Files
  • Shutdown Cache Files
  • Prefetch Cached Data
  • DataStore Temp Files
  • Explorer Temp Files
  • Narrator Temp Files
  • Shell Cached Icons
  • Shell Cached Files
  • Updates Temp Files
  • System32 Log Files
  • *.tmp Stored Files
  • Offline Web Pages
  • Cached Wallpapers
  • System Log Files
  • Panther Log Files
  • Logon Temp Files
  • WINSAT Log Files
  • MSDTC Log Files
  • Debug Log Files
  • Root Log Files
  • Wbem Log Files
  • Font Cache Files
  • Cached Folders
  • WER Log Files
  • WDI Log Files
  • CatRoot Logs
  • Recycle Bin
  • Driver Logs
  • Temp Files

@tipstir,

1, About items that are not cleaned by wise care 365 v3:

Google Chrome Session, Windows Media Player, Paint.Net, wisecleaner really don't scan and clean them. We will add them soon.

MS Antimalware, sorry, I don't know this program. MS defender? or MSE? Can you tell me the name of the program?

And can you tell me, how do you know wise care 365 does't clean those items?

Recent Documents, Other Explorer MRUs, Run History, Windows log files, wise care 365 has cleaned them. System Cleaner-->Common Cleaner

Recent Documents & Other Explorer MRUs = Common Cleaner->Traces In Computer->Windows System->Other Explorer MRUs

Run History = Common Cleaner->Traces In Computer->Windows System->Run in Start Menu

Windows log files = Common Cleaner->Useless Files In Computer->Windows System->System Log Files

You can scan and expand the list to check.

2, About WiseCare365 Tray

It is a quick start button, user can run Wise care 365 very soon.  

We will consider your suggestion.

ok so ive thought id upgrade to 3.11 release from the 2.99.246 version , and theres major issues with the new release on top of the ones already mentioned by other members , the gui is fugly as all hell , dont tell me the metro design virus got to you guys too , jesus , the previous gui was even a million times better not to mention on the eyes , please revert or include the old gui talk about improving a gui instead of going 3 steps backwards hasnt anybody learned that microsofts

latest gui design decissions arent exactly the way to go if you plan on modernising a gui this isnt windows 95 era guys

and another flaw would be the greatest of all that being i cant mount a truecrypt volume while wisecare365 version 3.11 is running this never was the case before so whatever youve changed in the new version

that locks access to drives please do fix that bug immediately , this issue has been apparent in hwinfo as well wich has been fixed as of its latest update, heres the thread

http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-Solved-HWinfo64-blocks-Truecrypt-to-mount-a-device

, until those issues have been addressed ive reverted back to 2.99.246, i too would like to continue using this excellent cleaning app , thank you

@tipstir,

1, About items that are not cleaned by wise care 365 v3:

Google Chrome Session, Windows Media Player, Paint.Net, wisecleaner really don't scan and clean them. We will add them soon.

MS Antimalware, sorry, I don't know this program. MS defender? or MSE? Can you tell me the name of the program?

And can you tell me, how do you know wise care 365 does't clean those items?

Recent Documents, Other Explorer MRUs, Run History, Windows log files, wise care 365 has cleaned them. System Cleaner-->Common Cleaner

Recent Documents & Other Explorer MRUs = Common Cleaner->Traces In Computer->Windows System->Other Explorer MRUs

Run History = Common Cleaner->Traces In Computer->Windows System->Run in Start Menu

Windows log files = Common Cleaner->Useless Files In Computer->Windows System->System Log Files

You can scan and expand the list to check.

2, About WiseCare365 Tray

It is a quick start button, user can run Wise care 365 very soon.  

We will consider your suggestion.

Yes all those recent have been check and it still doesn't catch those traces. I trying to use just one cleaner here which is your program. I know your team is making progress. Traces with MRU is the issue WC365 not catching all traces in apps. The MS = Microsoft. Antimalware - Anti-Malware from Microsoft integrated. Normally that gets updated when your do a Windows Update. All like this should be in WC365 already again not there so that would explain why it's not catching it. 

Another suggestion is why doesn't the may scanner scan everything 3x times (clean, scan, clean, scan, clean and scan) This is what I have to do with WC365 otherwise it won't catch it. Another option you can offer is Extreme Scanner so that would take care of everything. That ES would also clean out all blocked memory blocks and free those up. 

Basically Junk data, Junk Cache and Filled Memory Blocks. Also Bootup GUI for Windows that can be disabled should be option in WC365 so the animation doesn't load causing the system to boot-up faster and thus saving the end user time and also have more system resources memory on-hand. Of course Msconfig has this option but most end users don't know about that hidden tool in Windows. Now on Windows 8 your app is really important because out of the box Windows 8 is sluggish. 

Are there any plans for WC365 Metro App for Windows 8 users?

Thanks!

@stockticket,

1, GUI problem. 

The interface of Win 8 style, someone like it, but someone don't like it.

But now, there is not an option to go back to old interface. Sorry.

2, About TrueCrypt problem.

Can you tell me some details? 

1) Do you get the same error message as the post you mentioned ?

2) How do you create a truecrypt volume?

Create an encrypted file container / Encrypt a non-system partition/drive / Encrypt the system partition or entire system drive

Standard TureCrypt volume / Hidden TrueCrypt volume

ok so ive thought id upgrade to 3.11 release from the 2.99.246 version , and theres major issues with the new release on top of the ones already mentioned by other members , the gui is fugly as all hell , dont tell me the metro design virus got to you guys too , jesus , the previous gui was even a million times better not to mention on the eyes , please revert or include the old gui talk about improving a gui instead of going 3 steps backwards hasnt anybody learned that microsofts

latest gui design decissions arent exactly the way to go if you plan on modernising a gui this isnt windows 95 era guys

and another flaw would be the greatest of all that being i cant mount a truecrypt volume while wisecare365 version 3.11 is running this never was the case before so whatever youve changed in the new version

that locks access to drives please do fix that bug immediately , this issue has been apparent in hwinfo as well wich has been fixed as of its latest update, heres the thread

http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-Solved-HWinfo64-blocks-Truecrypt-to-mount-a-device

, until those issues have been addressed ive reverted back to 2.99.246, i too would like to continue using this excellent cleaning app , thank you

As I would think you aleady know TrueCrypt is no longer under development and continues to undergo an extensive security check by the Open Source community.  There has been a rumor that another group of developers will go forward in the development of TrueCrypt however as far as I know nothing is definite in that regard as of now.  .  

При каждом авто-обновления такая проблема не хочет запускаться программа.

translated from russian:

For each auto-update this problem does not want to run the program.

error message:

не удается найти "c:\program files (x86)\wise\wise care 365\wisecare365.exe".

Проверьте, правильно ли указано имя и повторите попытку.

translated:

Can not find "c:\program files (x86)\wise\wise care 365\wisecare365.exe".

Check whether the name and try again.

possible english message:

Windows cannot find "c:\program files (x86)\wise\wise care 365\wisecare365.exe".

Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Does the wisecare365 installer give you that error?

If yes, please check if you have wisecare365.exe in that path c:\program files (x86)\wise\wise care 365\wisecare365.exe

Путь я не менял, в папке с программой я так и не нашол ярлыка его просто там нет.( После обновления есть всё что и было кроме ярлыка Wisecare365.exe)

@Slimus,

As you said, when it auto update complete, wise care 365 cannot run.

The reason is auto-update failed.

You can download the latest version and install it to solve this problem.

We will test and fix this issues asap.

Спасибо. Thanks.

@Slimus,

As you said, when it auto update complete, wise care 365 cannot run.

The reason is auto-update failed.

You can download the latest version and install it to solve this problem.

We will test and fix this issues asap.

Мне кажется что эта проблема появилась после финальной версии 2.99.246

@stockticket,

1, GUI problem.

The interface of Win 8 style, someone like it, but someone don't like it.

But now, there is not an option to go back to old interface. Sorry.

2, About TrueCrypt problem.

Can you tell me some details?

1) Do you get the same error message as the post you mentioned ?

2) How do you create a truecrypt volume?

Create an encrypted file container / Encrypt a non-system partition/drive / Encrypt the system partition or entire system drive

b]Standard TureCrypt volume[/b] / Hidden TrueCrypt volume

actually its the same problem yes as i recon you guys new implementation of a hardware monitor in 3.11 must be doing the same faulty implementation aka it is holding a handle to all disks for the disk activity sensor during the whole runtime wich locks out tc non system volumes of ever being mountable , that is until i exit

wisecare365 , go and reread the link the dev explained why hwinfo messed up tc volume mounting while the sensor monitoring was running, and again please make the new gui optional im sure im not the only one here that feels that way and telling me that it wouldnt be possible would simply be a lie and you know it if youre one of the programmers, as if it where

so difficult to make the gui layout switchable , if that where so then how in hell did your guys update the gui in the first place if its impossible to change the gui , yeah thought so , so again make this new crappy metro gui optional and dont force it onto your userbase with lame excuses thats very bad practice

We want to put smile on your face. :)

Any feature questions and ideas, please feel free to contact us!

well then listen to my feedback instead of brushing it off how bout that for starters

As I would think you aleady know TrueCrypt is no longer under development and continues to undergo an extensive security check by the Open Source community. There has been a rumor that another group of developers will go forward in the development of TrueCrypt however as far as I know nothing is definite in that regard as of now.

well the way i see it and from its following from around the IT and Security Community id recon well see that most likely happening dont give up on TC yet ;), just make sure you use 7.1a not the "latest" version until then , lols and protip stay away from Bitlocker

Проблему с авто-обновлением так и не решали. Обновился до 3.14 и опять не смог запустить пропал ярлык Wisecare.exe пришлось загружать с сайта в ручную.