WiseReminder feature requests, bug reports, updated translations

geogeo.gr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone!

I'm using the Wise Reminder for a while now and I'm very satisfied. 

There is only one issue that I'm dealing with since the very beginning. It's the autostart option, that doesn't work for me. I tried different versions of wise reminder and windows.

Right now, I'm using Wise Reminder 1.3.1.86 on Windows 10 1803 64bit. "Run on startup" is checked in the options and I can see it in msconfig/taskmanager in the autostart-tab. 

Nevertheless I have to start it manually. I experienced the same behavior when I was using Windows 7 64bit.

Anyone having the same issue or do you have any ideas/workarounds?

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for this utility. It is very handy.

I'd like to suggest two changes:
1) Add a button that can clicked to accept the postone time (as offered in the combo box options)
2) Remember the last postone time selected and use that when reminding again.

This is similar to Outlook's reminder feature.

Thanks for considering!

Thanks for your suggestion.

1, Selection is Acceptation. You don't need to an Accept button. Wise Reminder execute your choice automatically, you just need to select a time from drop-down menu.
2, It can remember your last choice. For example, you select  to remind you after 10 minutes.  10 minutes later when you see the reminder window again, the postpone time is 10 minutes.

The button "Got it" means you know this task and stop reminding.

Please try it again.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the response. I am aware of that, but in order to accept the POSTPONE time, the pull down menu must be selected. It would be much easier to click a button. Postponing requires two clicks - click the down arrow to get the menu to show, then click the time. i.e. the time can't be clicked alone.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noticed today that when a reminder pops up, there is no longer the option to delay it as it used to do.  Coincidentally, there is a message at the top of that reminder and all others since this morning "You have missed some reminders".    Is there an easy fix for  that, or would it be best to backup my reminders, kill the program, start all over and restore the reminders file?

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • xilolee pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Happy Easter all,

For your consideration: may we have a Pause button, stops showing reminders until said Pause button has been unpaused.   

Problem: I have a screen recorder app that I use to record videos, and when a Wise Reminder comes up, I have to stop, start over, and rerecord my video.  Yes, I make every attempt to change the time of day so this is avoided, but as you might imagine, that is sort of a pain, and sometimes you miss one.  And afterwards  you have to change them all back later!

Thank you for reading this.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, gallant205 said:

Happy Easter all,

For your consideration: may we have a Pause button, stops showing reminders until said Pause button has been unpaused.   

Problem: I have a screen recorder app that I use to record videos, and when a Wise Reminder comes up, I have to stop, start over, and rerecord my video.  Yes, I make every attempt to change the time of day so this is avoided, but as you might imagine, that is sort of a pain, and sometimes you miss one.  And afterwards  you have to change them all back later!

Thank you for reading this.

@gallant205

Thanks for your suggestions.

I will foraward it to the developer team.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/5/2022 at 8:34 PM, Spra said:

Hello

When you have an alarm and the PC is hibernated/suspended and then reactivated, the alarms are not shown, they go to the Terminated state.

Exactely that, I use the pc sleep and after that the programm never shows the notification, I had to add a task in the Windows Task Scheduler (to be set time every time) to activate it after pc sleep. Please fix it.