Freezing and Missing

Hi,

1. My computer often freezes when using major programs like browsers. Ex. I use my browser and sometimes it goes slow-mo and when I move my mouse it's like jumping from one point to another for a few seconds then it goes back to normal, after that the desktop screen goes black, taskbar icons disappear also for a few seconds then goes back to normal. When it goes back to normal the desktop and task bar looks like it was reloaded, icons go back one by one like on start up. It only happens a few seconds but it became so often so I was worried. Is there some thing wrong or have to fix?

2. sometimes icons/description on the charms bar disappears, when I open the charms bar everything disappears there but is selectable. Ex. the "Change PC Settings" from settings is is missing but is selectable. My only solution for this was to restart my computer but happens often also. Is there anything to so to fix it permanently?

3. In the Task Manager, Startup tab, nothing is written, like everything there is missing, I now can only manage it @ Wise Care 365. Did I do something to make it like thas? How can I fix it?

Help  :)

Can you tell me your physical memory size and your OS info?

1, It sounds like there may not enough memory to use. 

You can add more physical memory, or close running programs.

2, Sorry, I don't know what is 'charms bar'

3, XP system: click Start menu, click Run, type msconfig and press Enter

Vista/7 system: click Start menu, type msconfig in search box and press Enter

then click Boot tab, can you see startup programs?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi jaizx.
You can try to launch sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt (it lasts about 20-40 min, usually).

If you have used Wcare365 system tuneup - startup manager, you could find the removed entries inside the records tab (startup, services, records).

[charms bar is the Windows 8/8.1 bar, on the right side of the display... Usually.]

Can you tell me your physical memory size and your OS info?

1, It sounds like there may not enough memory to use. 

You can add more physical memory, or close running programs.

2, Sorry, I don't know what is 'charms bar'

3, XP system: click Start menu, click Run, type msconfig and press Enter

Vista/7 system: click Start menu, type msconfig in search box and press Enter

then click Boot tab, can you see startup programs?

2GB RAM, Win8Pro,,

I only run 1-3 programs at a time. even at 1 program running it still occurs...

Thanks for the info and help on the starup programs, I can see them now. Works with win8 system too. Many thanks :)

Hi jaizx.

You can try to launch sfc /scannow from an elevated command prompt (it lasts about 20-40 min, usually).

If you have used Wcare365 system tuneup - startup manager, you could find the removed entries inside the records tab (startup, services, records).

[charms bar is the Windows 8/8.1 bar, on the right side of the display... Usually.]

tried it 2x already and everything is ok like my old scans.

Startup now showing in taskbar through msconfig :)