Invalid Pointer Operation code

wdcsea61

I jus updated WiseCarePro 365 and now when I open Wise Care to run diagnostics, I receive the following codes: "Invalid Pointer Operation" and Access Violation at --6EFC84 address in module WiseCare 365.exe"

Operating system:Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 8075 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Drive Info:

C: 119.14 GB

D: 1863.01 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

I, too, just updated and getting same error code as Newbie.

Invalid pointer operation.

Access violation at address 006E970D in module Wisecare.365.Read of address 0000002C.

I am also running Win 7 Home premium 64 bit .Service pack1

Tried uninstalling Wise Care 365 and re-installing. Getting same error code.

Yes, I am. WiseCare365 Pro, Win 7 x64, Service pack 1      Using Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, IE10 and sometimes Firefox browsers. 

Ran perfectly until it updated. It kept my machine running like a top. I run it daily... at least, I did.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Tried uninstall and reinstall. Same error code.

Used CCleaner to uninstall Wise Care 365pRO 2.98.243. That found 3 files that weren't previously uninstalled.

Downloaded 2.99 and it is now working properly

THANK YOU for your help.

Yes!!! Shut system down, Ran Wise Care on start-up. Everything seems to be working fine again.

Nice to know someone is there to get us out of these messes. Love this software program!

Thanx xilolee - I'm pleased to confirm that the new 2.99 version fixes the issue I was having and Wise Care 365 Pro is now working normally again.

I had to tell 2.98 to update, as it didn't do it automatically and after the update downloaded, I had to use Task Manager to close 2.98, which didn't want to go away. It was a relief to be able to reopen 365 Pro and find 2.99 running with full functionality restored.

Cheers to the Wise Care team for the prompt response and fix.