system32

On computer startup or log in, system32 shows up /displays automatically. I don't want to do anything about it unless I found a reliable solution for it. But I read online that it maybe the cause of virus or registry error. It was said that it can be changed through regedit and removing values (such as " ") What do you think? should I continue with it?

(The problem maybe done by error in uninstalling a software because it happened after I uninstall a software)

I removed the (" ") as instructed and using command prompt (admin) I typed "sfc /scannow" (without the quotation), waited until 100% and showed:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios.

after that I typed dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth (without the quotation), waited until 100% and showed that it was complete.

It didn't do anything (I think) because it was still the same. I installed Malwarebytes because I noticed that there are softwares I didn't install. After the scan, cleanup and restart, my "system32" problem didn't occur anymore.

It maybe because of command prompt or malwarebytes that it was fixed. I don't know for sure but glad it was fixed.