problem with windows update error code 8024200d I have a dell m5040 windows7 sp1

my windows update will not update KB982018 but it will update some other fills windows recomened the up date but will not update. I have tried every thing. And still nothing came out of that. Their is a computer place down the street that charged me $200.00 to fix problem. So I got ripped on that one windows is not updating KB982018. Would you please help me with this problem. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I don't know to much about computers.

(Duplicated message)

I tried every thing to make windows up date too work but it will not update KB982018 on my computer it states this is Recommended. When windows up date came on it did down load Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5.1. on windows 7 SP1 x86(KB2836943) that was sucessful but KB 982018failed. How is this possible? Windows update wants me to download KB982018. Would you please help me with this thank you so much. I like your soft ware I used al long time ago and had no problems with your software.

Operating system:Windows 7 Home Premium (32 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 3196 MB

CPU: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Drive Info:

C: 465.66 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

Edited by xilolee
Merged topics