How to speed up your PC

Lots of members ask the same question in our forum - My computer run very slow, how can I solve it. 

Actually, it is easy, just run Wise Care 365, and click some buttons.

1) Click Check Up Now to check up your system, then click Fix Now to clean system.

2) Click System Tuneup-->System Optimizer-->Optimize. If you want to restore settings, just click System Default.

op.jpg

3) Click System Tuneup-->Startup Manager-->Startup, disable useless startup programs. 

st.jpg

4) Click System Tuneup-->Startup Manager-->Services, in this tab, you will see four suggestions:

Enable - System often use this service, we suggest you enable it.

Disable - This service can be disabled safely. 

Keep - Maintain this service current status, you don't need to change it. If you confirm this service is useless, you don't need it, you can disable it.

No suggestion - We don't give any suggestion for third-party services, if you confirm the service is useless, you don't need to run it when PC starts, you can disable it.

Anyway, you can restore your operation in Records tab.

ser.jpg

5) Click System Tuneup-->Context Menu, disable context menu of third-party programs. 

cm.jpg

6) Click System Tuneup-->Disk Defrag, it will spend long time, suggest you just defrag drive C.

7) Click System Tuneup-->Registry Defrag, be careful, it need to reboot your system. 

8) If your PC still slow, you can try Wise PC 1stAid, the last one icon "Running speed of PC is too slow", when you reboot system, you will be shocked , your PC just like a new one.

Be careful, before you use this function, you must to read its Notice carefully. Because, this operation will disable most IE plugins/extensions, most third-party services, most startup programs. It means some programs which you installed, will not run well.

If all above steps cannot speed up your PC, I think your PC's hardware are out of date. 

In this case, increase your physical memory to 4GB may be useful. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

1. Limit startup processes 
A lot of programs install side processes that run every time you turn on your PC, and some of them are not required all the time, so it's better to limit them. Via task manager, you can disable them easily.

2. Uninstall Crapware
There are some preinstalled software installed by PC makers continues to be an issue with new computers. Uninstall the unwanted software that you are not using anymore.

3. Clean Up Your Disk
Regularly clean up your drives as they store temporary files, recycle din data, offline Web pages, delivery optimization files, and thumbnails.

4. Add More RAM
more memory is always a way to speed up PC operations especially when you are using gaming and business laptops.

5. Install an SSD Startup Drive.
This past year, I installed a solid-state (SSD) startup drive on my home desktop PC, and the result was a remarkable speedup. And not just for Windows startup, but for loading and using demanding applications such as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. If you use a laptop, this may also be an option.

6. Check for Viruses and Malware
You can run the built-in Windows Defender or a third-party app to do this, but you're best served by PCMag security guru Neil Rubenking's top pick among malware-cleanup programs, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware—it's free! But don't forget to use ongoing anti-malware protection, too

• 2 weeks later...

If you are windows user then the first thing I can suggest you that on search panel type %temp% after typing this you can see a lot of temporary files and these are responsible for your system's slow speed.

If still, your system is working slowly then I suggest you that you should run a disk clean up. This process can clean up your hundreds of megabytes by deleting temporary files, unnecessary system files, and emptying your recycling bin. What you have to do is Click on My computer, right-click Hard Drive, then click Properties. Click Disc Cleanup.

If performing above steps still your system speed is slow then I think its time to upgrade your RAM and processor.

• 2 weeks later...

Your system is running slow due to following reason which is given below

• Your computer is too old

• May be your hardware is damaged

• Degradation of processor speed

• Your CPU is over heating

• Your Hard drive is Degrade

• Your Run Registry is Full

• Your Window is outdated

• Malware,trojan or virus issue

• Your Hard drive is full

• Number of Temp file increase

• You are not Reboot your system

This issue can be resolve easily you just need the following steps

• if your system is too much old than replace (more than7 year) and take backup of your data

• sometime your hard drive is damage because the disc is degrade and get scratch which effect your computer speed simply you have to switch to solid state hard drive and take the back up of your old drive this will automatically increase your computer speed

• You can increase processor speed with two methods

1) By over clocking

2) By upgrading your processor

• you can use Ac in you system room which will reduce overheating of your processor and Enhance your computer speed

• clean your Run registry space

• you can use anti virus to scan your system this will help you to detect any virus in your system and enhance the efficiency of your system

• Free space from your hard drive so that the speed of your system increases

• Delete some temp file from your system

• Reboot your system time to time

• 2 months later...

Best ways to fix the slow speed of your PC:

• Try the Performance troubleshooter.
  • Delete programs you never use.
  • Delete temporary files. 
  • Limit how many programs run at startup.
  • Clean up your hard disk.
  • Install a solid state drive.
  • Run fewer programs at the same time.
  • Turn off visual effects.
  • Restart regularly.
  • Run a disk defragment. 
  • Run a disk clean-up.
  • Change the size of virtual memory.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

There are various tips by following them you can boost your system performance:

1. Update your windows or compute system 
  2. Free up space
  3. Uninstall unnecessary software
  4. ADD more RAM to your PC
  5. Checkfor Spyware and Viruses
  6. Limit the program at Startup

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

If your PC is running slowly and its a windows (MS windows 10/11) based system try out below things:

1. Ensure you keep updating your windows and device drivers
2. Disable unnecessary startup applications
3. Most importantly check for and remove malwares and viruses
4. Adjust your performance, resolution, appearance of windows
5. Make sure you clean cache files
6. Don't run heavy programs that require a lot of memory space
7. Try replacing the hard disk if its old then you can try replacing with SSD HDD
8. Use tune up tools like Wise care 365 which I recently used for my slow PC.

Hopefully this will speed up your PC.

Thanks

• 1 month later...