Bootup Booster

mononcleken

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Wise :)
I had not really thought about it before now, but I get no weather information...

Could it be that I live in the 'wrong' time zone or is there a solution?

A shot in the dark: Could you put a time zone selection into the product?

J.P

Hi!  :)

I've enjoyed utilizing Wise Care 365 Free for quite some time, and am very pleased with it. 

I have some questions about Bootup Booster:

I assume it boosts up bootup speed, yet I'm not sure it does that on my notebook. Sometime ago the fastest time it gave in the pupup was around 40 seconds, but that was only for a short time. It showed a passenger jet. But then it became a car, then a bike, and now it's showing a snail and 144 seconds:

post-1380-0-26955200-1372974607_thumb.png

As is visible the bootup is not yet complete, as the red Avira Icon still shows a white closed umbrella, which opens later, and there is still a blue circle on the Network "stairs" next to the speaker icon.

So actual bootup time is a few minutes longer than indicated by the popup. 

Also, it says "Can't access weather information", and from the above posts I now understand it's possible to have something about the weather shown. But I don't really need that.

I've already checked my Startup Manager, and only have the 2 webcam items turned off (at the bottom of second screen shot)

post-1380-0-31085100-1372974771_thumb.png

post-1380-0-71423900-1372974808_thumb.png

Again, I'm grateful to be able to utilize the various functions, and all for free! B)  (I recommended it to a friend, and she got the paid version.) Yet I wouldn't mind understanding a bit more about it. Otherwise -if not- it's perfectly fine as well as it is.  :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Recently my bootup booster stopped displaying weather information -- this after I had begun to rely on it for my first look at weather for the morning. Now it simply displays a "can't access weather information" message. I have done nothing (that I'm aware of) to cause this change, in fact I can find no way to configure or alter the bootup booster in any way, so my question is twofold:

Why did it stop displaying weather,

and

How do I get weather information back?

Recently my bootup booster stopped displaying weather information -- this after I had begun to rely on it for my first look at weather for the morning. Now it simply displays a "can't access weather information" message. I have done nothing (that I'm aware of) to cause this change, in fact I can find no way to configure or alter the bootup booster in any way, so my question is twofold:

Why did it stop displaying weather,

and

How do I get weather information back?

Don't worry about it. We are trying to solve this problem.

Please try the latest version of wise care 365 v2.93

Click Here to download it.