SHOCKWAVE IN WINDOWS 8

CAN'T PLAY WORLD TOUR GOLF, BECAUSE THE FLASH WILL NOT ENABLE IN THE BROWSER. EVEN AFTER I WENT THROUH THE PROPPER STEPS, DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE IN THE ACTIVE X CONTROLS. OR COULD I DEACTIVATE SHOCKWAVE, FROM WINDOWS 8 ALTOGETHER, AND THEN DO A COMPLEATE CLEAN INSTALL ???

Operating system:Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit)

System root: C:\WINDOWS

Available physical memory: 2038 MB

CPU: Intel® Core2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz

Drive Info:

C: 74.19 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

Hello,

I am running Win8.1 x64 and flash is now inherent to the operating system (see contol panel> flash player32). Also, I no longer see any IE11 add-on and all the Flash Player updates come through via Windows Updates. So, if it is not working in IE11, it could be a compatibility issue between the game and the Win 8.1 Flash Player32 but I can't say for sure. Now, if I were in your shoes, I would download Firefox portable and add the latest version of flash to that browser. Now, this configuration would be completely separate and apart from the IE11/flash configuration so it just might work. At this point, I'm not sure you have a flash issue per se because it just might be a game compatibility issue. If you want to give my suggestion a try, go here:

Mozilla Firefox Portable Edition

Then use Firefox to go to the site below.

Adobe Flash Player

Note: Make sure you untick the optional McAfee offer before downloading.

Good luck,

UCanFixit