não consigo abrir páginas da web

olá, continuo com o erro de quando acesso a página "http://siteprouni.mec.gov.br/" fica carregando e não abre, dizendo que "esta página da web não está disponível"

Operating system:Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) Service Pack 1

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 7868 MB

CPU: Intel® Core i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Drive Info:

C: 201,99 GB

G: 146,48 GB

S: 117,19 GB

Internet Explorer: 11.0

i think not, because my other PC's on the same network are ok and have successful to access this site,

That's very strange behavior IMHO. Is this the only site that doesn't work? Is there any chance that your IP address is different than the other PCs on the same network (it is possible). Also, have you tried another browser? Finally, can you give us a screenshot of what your failed browser shows when trying to access this site?

I asked: Is this the only site that doesn't work?

You replied: no, have more sites doesnt working...

You have other sites that are not working.

All of your PCs use the same IP address.

You tried both Chrome and Opera (after reinstalling).

Is all of the above correct so far?

If so, please answer the following questions:

Do you use a proxy to access the internet?

Are you on a corporate or private network?

Are you getting the error message as soon a you try to browse the webpage or after a login attempt at the site in question?

Things to try:

I know you did a reinstall but make sure your cache and cookies are cleared and try again. FYI, a well designed website is able to differentiate between PCs using the same IP address by using Java code so you could still be blocked via this method. Unfortunately, the language barrier is making it really tough to help. Anyway, please answer my questions and try my suggestions; however, at this point I really think your PC is blocked from accessing that website via a java script that is specifically identifying your PC. I know this can be done because I was an admin (at another forum) and we used that method to identify individuals, that were logging in from different PCs, using the same IP address.