avast-account, kein Zugriff

Hallo,

ich benutze avast 2014 und kann auf mein avast-konto nicht zugreifen. Ich kann keinen neuen account erstellen, es heißt, die e-mail-Adresse ist schon in Verwendung. Wenn ich anklicke, daß ich das Passwort vergessen habe, wird gesagt ich bekomme eine e-mail, aber nichts passsiert.
Was soll ich tun?
Vielen Dank im voraus
 Rosika
:wacko:

Hi Xilolee!

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I´ve tried several browers. Alas, there was no change to my problem whatsoever.

Besides I should be able to gain access to my avast-account directly from my avast-menu. So in theory no browser has to be opened at all.

Regards

Rosika

Hi Xilolee!

Thank you very much for your new reply.

I took your advice and tried to reach my avast-account with the firewall disabled. But this had no effect either.

The matter of fact is that there is no way I can gain access to my account because they seem to think that my passsword is incorrect.

On the other side I cannot reset my old password although in theory I should be able to.

There seems to be nothing I can do about it. Perhaps I´ll be more lucky if I try to tackle the whole matter with an alternative e-mail address.

Anyway, thanks again for your help and have a nice christmas.

Greetings

Rosika

:rolleyes:

Hi Xilolee!

Thanks again for your reply.

In the meantime I managed to get a reply from avast. They sent me a link with the help of which I was able to reset my password.

The problem NOW is that with the help of my new password I have access to the support center but NOT to my personal account. I´ve tried the link you posted for that matter.

Alas there seems to be no way to gain access to my account by using either the link you posted or by using my avast interface. It´s rather bizarre.

Now I´m trying to get in touch with the avast people by using the support center.

Thanks again for your help.

Greetings

Rosika  :)