Flash Player Activex

thank you for the solution. The way I've tried before, but failed. I do not believe for a second try. is there any way to repair the Flash Player that is already installed previously so that it can be easy to update without any problems? I am from Indonesia.

Operating system:Windows 8 Pro (32 bit)

System root: C:\Windows

Available physical memory: 1014 MB

CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5500 @ 2.80GHz

Drive Info:

C: 58,25 GB

D: 174,28 GB

Internet Explorer: 10.0

Try this way:

open the Internet Explorer---the menu bar "Tools"---Internet Options-Security---------custom level security settings "under ActiveX controls and plugins" 5th "Download unsigned ActiveX controls" choose "prompt"---OK! Refresh the page that you want to install (because the use of the software is not passed Microsoft logo certification, in SP2, by default it is not allowed to install such a program, the solution for

Start-Control Panel-system-hardware. Drivers have a "driver signing" option, after the opening. Select the first item: ignore-install the software anyway and don't ask for my advice. )

2, open the Internet Explorer---the menu bar "Tools"------Internet---custom options – security level all to enable all disabled.

3, open the Internet Explorer---the menu bar "Tools"------Internet Options Advanced options select "allowed to run and install the software, even if the signature is not valid"

4, open the Internet Explorer---the menu bar "Tools"---Internet Options-Security------trusted site added to the site (note the HTTPS to http)

Question evaluation thank you

Hi,

1,Adobe Flash Player for IE 10 (Win 8), the latest version is 11.9.900.117

If you want to know whether there is a available update of Adobe Flash Player for your IE, open this link:http://get.adobe.com/cn/flashplayer/?promoid=JZEFT

It will check and notice you.

2, Click Tools----Safety----ActiveX Filtering

click it to disable activeX filtering,  close IE, then Run it again.

Try this to solve your problem.

If this don't work, please describe more details about your problem. Cannot play videos? Or cannot do what.

Hi all!

Flash Player should be installed by default in windows 8. At least, Win 8 O.S. of mine was!

I have got a service (services.msc): adobe flash player update service, status: inactive, startup type: manual, connection: local system.

Inside control player it is present too.

If it is present, you could click it, click advanced tab, (click change update settings, if you have UAC enabled), tick install updates automatically when available (recommended).

I have actually version 11.9.900.117 installed (but I have got win 8.1 and MSIE11).

Hope this helps!